Nvidia 337.50 Beta Release 4/7

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by ToastmanPat, Apr 5, 2014.

1. HotPepperDelivery

HOW LONG ARE WE GOING TO WAIT FOR THIS ISSUE SO GET RESOLVE?! WORLD WAR 3? ZOMBIE APOCOLYPSE?( OH SHI3T THAT WOULD BE AWESOME WITH MY AK-47), THE END OF THE WORLD?!
  2. dreamcast87

I'll give it a try tonite when i get back from work. I don't expect much from this update anyway. Haven't been playing much just log in for my daily 12 certs play on each character for an 1hr to 2hr then log off. Game crashes for me every 20 to 30 because it eats up my RAM.
  3. equinub

I've not received any black screen map issues with these drivers.

And have a reasonably playable experience now.
  4. HotPepperDelivery

Wait so you saying NVIDIA 337 driver doesn't give any black screen anymore on planet side 2? How long do you play? Does the game crash at how long? Does your driver resettings?
  5. Zazen

337 Does not fix the kernel crash issue, constant black screen when viewing map and other random times, along with broken sound. I tried the new driver, had to roll back to 322.21 again. PS2 works smooth as ever with the old driver.
  6. TheTickles

• NVIDIA Graphics Driver Crash
      • Description: Latest NVIDIA graphics drivers crash causing a black screen which lasts several seconds in game.
      • Status: NVIDIA is working on fixing this crash in their driver, we recommend the 332.21 driver for now for maximum stability.
    Not sure how you missed it. Being all in yellow and all.....
  7. BobSanders123

Future Me Veteran TR Soldier: It's been 47 years and I still become blind and see nothingness at random times.... Even after all the technology the Vanu Allies have created in collaboration with the New Republic......
  8. TheTickles

Just switched to the new beta drivers. It works at least for me. Seems to be hit and miss.
  9. Ploppy

My bad, thank you.

Are you talking about the 337.50 ?
  10. TheTickles

Correct.
  11. Ploppy

Any update ?
  12. George6408

Still bad on the 337.50 driver, seems to be completely random sometimes its bad like black screen every couple of minutes other times it doesn't happen for hours.

Really hoping for a fix soon.