[NUC] elusive1: Unleashed

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by elusive1, Oct 2, 2018.

1. adamts01

I'm very familiar with his site. He does incredible work. I'm just pointing out the refresh rate that OP has, and assumed best case scenario. I'm pretty sure everyone who's played this game for more than 5 minutes knows that frame rates dip depending on the fight.

But either way, my argument doesn't change much for 60 frames, at least regarding muzzle flash and human reaction speeds. But it absolutely throws a wrench in what screen shots frame by frame can tell us.
  2. JibbaJabba

Honestly it's not the ADS stuff that worries me. You've demonstrated enough high skill shots that when something questionable happens I'll give you the benefit of the doubt without hesitating.

It's the hipfire or otherwise RNG stuff that bugs me. Lots of hours of footage distilled to just the lucky stuff is what I assume here.

Having been on the receiving end of a couple consecutive ones though, I have my worries. Hipfire landing as headshots does indeed stink of hitbox manipulation.

I don't believe you are doing this but really for only one reason: I don't want to. I like that there is such a great player around and it's fun to watch you do your work. You clearly don't *need* to cheat and I would be heartbroken if you did.

In any case, thanks for sharing the video. It's amazing stuff.
    • Up x 1
  3. That_One_Kane_Guy

*mutters something about meddling kids*

I've started saving all of my hitbox moments, if it doesn't take too long it might even still be relevant to make a video and post it here.
    • Up x 2
  4. HippoCryties

Guys guys, don’t you have better things to do !
  5. Trigga

More profitable things, yes of course.
    But less fun.

Dont tell them to stop this is just becoming entertaining.:D
    • Up x 2
  6. HippoCryties

Guess so, popcorn levels are running low though!
  7. elusive1

This throws a wrench into the screenshots even more.
  8. Ares8

9. Campagne

In the words of Patrick Star, it seems we are at an impasse. I don't care enough to sift through X hours of footage which may or may not be relevant just fail to prove either side of the argument and I possess no power to alter the situation even if I had definitive proof of external help. You can't prove you're not cheating and no one can prove you are. :p

If you are so capable of flinging the crosshairs faster than can be recorded how can you always hit the exact center of the head every time? It's just too suspect, I'm afraid we won't reach an agreement here.

As I said just above, if Elusive is capable of firing accurately faster than can be recorded and observed on Twitch he should not be capable of doing so with such consistency. People are not consistent and constantly make mistakes even in doing the most simple and rudimentary tasks. He can seemingly hit the head of an enemy at the exact perfect moment in the "instant or twitch" the shot takes every time, and that is something only a machine can do. Either that, or he's not actually hitting the head and is simply going too fast to see how wide the shot might be.

I think the 1 FPS video csvfr has posted isn't very relevant either. We already know the game treats RoF differently based on FPS and 1 frame per second is about as extreme as it could possibly get. On the contrary, Elusive claims his FPS is "144+." Even if the bullet is fired before or after the muzzle flash there should be little to no impact on the actual placement of the bullet given the exceedingly high FPS.

The real problem here is that none of us can ever prove anything with just recordings. No one can prove he is cheating and Elusive can't prove he's not. All we can do if offer speculations and argue why the evidence suggests what.
  10. Albertafox

Would it be possible to record some of this in a raw/uncompressed format and dump that file for us to watch?
  11. elusive1

You're watching a montage! Assuming that I always hit those shots constantly is simply just wrong. You literally have to watch one stream of mine that's already recorded to see that. Saying I hit the exact center of the head every time is lazy by you and ridiculous.
    I'm humoring you at this point because you're talking straight out of your ***. The 1 frame test he did is extremely relevant because we learned something new about when the bullet fires, the muzzle flash and the ammo counter. All the 'evidence" against me is literally clicking 1 frame at a time in the video showing things to be "off". The fact is that the 1 or 2 frames where my crosshair is over the persons head is when I fired, but nobody can actually prove when I fired because the video doesn't show it. Before that video he made we didn't know for sure that was actually a thing. Also some shots in m video are missing crosshair placements when slowed down. The only right thing you said was The real problem here is that none of us can ever prove anything with just recordings." You can't be even bothered to look at the fps counter on the bottom left of my screen to see that it is 144+ come on dude.
  12. elusive1

The entire montage is made from clips I made off my twitch streams. There's no higher quality version. My older videos I used manual shadowplay and it was higher quality, but still max 60 frames. I would have to look at OBS manual recording settings to see if it's possible to record at 144 fps as an example.. Might just crash my pc and or kill my fps recording at actual frames I can check it out.
  13. Campagne

It may be a montage, but there are long clips with many consistent kills one after the other. If it was just one or two kills every time in clearly different settings it wouldn't be very suspicious, but it's kill after kill after kill without error.

Let me put it like this: Hold your finger out in front of you as far as you can. Next, touch the tip of your nose with the same finger. Extend your arm once again and try to touch your nose as fast as you physically can using the same finger stretched out away from your body. Do this ten times in a row.

Chances are you'd have hit yourself in the face. :p

Not really. We confirmed that FPS messes with RoF as demonstrated elsewhere. We have no reason to base standard 60-120FPS gameplay on a 1FPS theoretical demonstration. Half the reload animation didn't even play, the game is not meant to be played like that.

The evidence against you is an unexplained phenomenon in your recorded gameplay which doesn't seem to reflect normal gameplay. You can reject everything you don't agree with all you want but it's all just as much evidence as anything else we can garner from the frames.

I can't be bothered to look for whatever your FPS is on the recordings because it's a stupid thing to lie about so I just assumed you were telling the truth.
  14. elusive1

This has nothing to do with ROF, it's about a single bullet being fired at a time. You still don't even understand what I'm talking about. Stop being lazy and watch my recorded streams where all this footage came from. It's normal game play and I potato like everyone else. Just because you might not be good enough to go on streaks of not missing, doesn't mean it's impossible. You obviously have not watched enough gameplay of people far better than you. You're a terrible judge of what's considered "normal" for the upper echelon. Most of the people are pointing to individual frames as "evidence". Only a few that are as bad as yourself are saying being able to hit difficult shots in a streak is evidence enough.
  15. Campagne

Fine, not RoF but bullet placement related to where the gun is pointing as it moves. No, I'm not going to waste time watching hours of content which could easily just not have any extra "help" activated as a fallback defense for when someone calls you out.

The insults generally don't favour an argument, now you're just being defensive. :rolleyes:
  16. HippoCryties

It is getting kinda tedious though since you guys aren’t really listening to his side of the argument
  17. elusive1

Please link me a shot that doesn't have my crosshair passing over the head, but I still got a headshot. You're not bringing anything to the table, but ignorance and bad reading comprehension. I'm done playing nice with accusers, especially ones as lazy as you. I've already said a few times to you that all clips from this montage are on my twitch channel, and you can watch the whole vod from the individual clip. You're whole shtick is that this gameplay isn't possible without some form of foulplay, and I can't be this consistent. Yet you can't be bothered to see how consistent I actually am during a play session. You rather just assume and accuse me. Yeah, you totally deserve my respect.
  18. Towie

Personally the thing that really gets me is this.

You look at the video and think it's unbelievable - a level of skill that others will naturally call suspicious (especially now we know that hacks are back and probably have never gone away).

Then you look at the fisu stats and think - it's very good but frankly i've seen even better many times (S++ all over the place).

Which got me thinking - if the posted video represents those stats - then what the hell would a video look like from one of the S++ maniacs !!!
  19. elusive1

The thing is these three accounts are very very old. All the other guns stats are legit from 2013-2014. 2012 for my VS. If I were to make a new account, I would have at least 2kpm and S++s as well. Check out Nefinub and Sephuku on twitch if you want to see what that gameplay looks like.
  20. JobiWan

I haven't read the whole 7 pages, but I'm sure if Elusive was exploiting/hacking he wouldn't advertise by streaming and posting videos, why draw attention to something that could get you banned?

Either that or he has balls of steel.
    • Up x 2