No patch today = no patch this week.

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by MadGelo, Mar 7, 2013.

1. Tnsr

You are on the wrong forum, this is the Planetside 2 forum. If you don't encounter bugs in 5 minute intervals you are actually not playing the game or you are blind.
    • Up x 2
  2. Cl1mh4224rd

Whoa. No they're not. I think you're confusing the merged Map and Spawn screen with the prototype of a lattice-like system that Higby tweeted recently.
  3. Marinealver

Because they did not follow the Planetside vehicle design but the battlefield vehicle design. (to be honest they should have gone with HAL0 instead.)
  4. Andy79

the new faction weapons are slated for the week after the update, so still some time left to grind out the 1000 certs (if you are f2p'er)
  5. Ronin Oni

pfft, I fight against TR as NC and VS as well...

HE rounds have a OHK kill radius of 5ish meters. That's 15ft btw and a pretty fair distance and way off target. And I'm being generous.

HEAT rounds only have a OHK splash radius of ~2m (About 5 to 6 feet)

This is for ALL MBT's... they all share (until GU04) exact splash radius damage values.

YES, I agree that the prowler getting 2 splash radius compared to 1 is unfair, and yes I agree with the nerf.

But you act like 1 round from Prowler is better than 1 round from any other tank which is absurdly not true.
  6. Nathaniak

I highly doubt they're doing nothing...
  7. Tantal

I'd just like to point out that the splash is OHK assuming the player did not cert into flak armor or nanoweave armor, both of which only require 1 cert to obtain the first level and both of which no longer make splash damage from HE or HEAT OHK. I can honestly tell you that at this point nearly everyone either has nanoweave or flak except for low BR players and players that prefer more ammo/grenades/explosives.
  8. Duff_Chimp

Not if i don't troll you so hard by still landing prowler shells in your face repeatedly. Just gonna lol so hard when they realise how little ******* difference this nerf is going to make...
  9. Suroped

Never heard of TR landing two shots in one place. DAKA DAKA
  10. Duff_Chimp

You know it is virtually impossible to land two consecutive shots in exactly the same place, do we complain about it?
  11. Suroped

C'mon TR, step it up. Maybe one day you will learn how to shoot...
  12. Bill Hicks

Why would I be in a hackmax out in the open? last I checked hack maxes can only kill infantry and only close up. Your prowler is the TR's answer to everything, except ordering pizza, and that's cus you killed the pizza guy.
  13. Ronin Oni

I was editing that in when a server went critical and I had to go do some real work :p now I'm past the edit timeout
  14. Duff_Chimp

We have to learn twice as hard, just saying...

Why did they buff our direct damage? For the uneducated aiming in a prowler isn't as simple as putting your crosshair on the target, you have to compensate for recoil, and the movement of the tank. Even when on a flat surface the tank will roll back and forth when you fire. Moving in the tank means our aim is about waiting for the cannon to line up each time before we take a shot as the the reticule will bob up and down. Not to mention the fact the turrets aren't centered. We have to overcome all of these things as a prowler driver. Two isn't always better than one...

Splash damage on the other hand has been the same for prowlers heat rounds since beta, and now conveniently not long after the 'mag nerf' we see calls for nerfing this OP splash that has somehow gone unnoticed since the beta...
  15. Burdman

I'm doing my best to counter the attacks of grammar ****'s. They come in different shapes and sizes. Some are more intellectual than others! Thank goodness you were an easy catch.
  16. Nocturnal7x

I wonder if it will contain any fixes for the bugs from the last patch.
  17. FigM

You should never say 100%.

Be realistic, and boldly claim that the patch will be 95% bug free!
  18. Davethulhu

Constantly
  19. Obscura

Keep the tears up HE/HEAT farmers, they're delicious.
  20. Obscura

If you have trouble killing any class with 2 rounds of HE/HEAT then you sir are just a bad player. You make it out like it's the most difficult thing in the world
    • Up x 1