[NC] - A Different Kind - Organized Community -

Discussion in 'Helios (US West)' started by TheLazyEngineer, Nov 20, 2012.

1. =ADK= AOB LXIX

Thanks for the kind words! :)
    • Up x 1
  2. ProtossMaster

[IMG]
    • Up x 1
  3. =ADK= AOB LXIX

We're looking forward to the merge, don't forget to join us! We'll be on team speak so you're all welcome to come check it out and have some fun!
  4. =ADK= AOB LXIX

Getting ready for the server merge! Come join us and lets have some fun!
  5. Escorge

Nice to see some new faces! Killed a couple of you guys camping your warpgate with our burster maxes. Looking forward to some big fights, and welcome to Helios!
    • Up x 1
  6. Wylie28

I heard about planetside 2 from on the forums of The Infinite Black and i was interested every since watching the alpha video. Immedietly i started looking for ways to make money so i could buy a computer good enough to run this on ultra/high (im only 15 not the easiest thing in the world lol). i just bought an Asus g75 and it will be here on the 5th... i bought the alpha sqaud when i could and have gotten to play a bit on a friends computer and i cannot wait to be able to play this game on my own computer. I am wanting to join an outfit so i could play with a coordinatde group and u guys look like a good group to me.. could i join ADK? if so i would like to get in asap when my computer comes
  7. Griselai

8. Killuminati C

Join up today. We have beer and naked women. Well.... Maybe not. Somebody should get on that.
  9. Excellentz

Ha dug this bad boy up. Bump
  10. NytDragon

When I see your tag... I think ... "A Different Kill" You guys seem to have more ballz than most other NC currently on the server. We've had some great battles with your outfit members since you migrated here from Genudine.
    • Up x 1
  11. Excellentz

Thank you for the comments Nyt! VAST is always bringing the fight to us! Thanks for welcoming us here with open arms gunfire :)
  12. Reposite

Flew with some ADK pilots last weekend and you guys are a great bunch.
    One ADK member in the platoon i was in loaned me his fully certed Reaver to blast some of my Vanu friends lol! Keep that a secret! :p

Had a couple of good laughs with you guys, even though you knew I was from Vanu. I was surprised with the hospitality from you guys on my NC toon. Keep up the friendly fight!

FYI - I'm now BR16 in ADK. Always fun to roll with you guys :p
    • Up x 1
  13. Excellentz

Always welcome to roll with us!
  14. AlphaD

Hi, I'm fairly new to ADK. I've dropped in here from the official website. I'd like to know some basic rules and such and, more or less, just talk to some people. The TeamSpeak server seems to be just a place to hang around...not much talking in my eyes. Anyways, if someone could help me that'd be great.
  15. KILLFACE

ADK use in game a lot, but just jump on and yell at one of their Officers, they a good bunch.
  16. Excellentz

check out the http://www.adkgamers.com/forum/172-planetside-2/ website. Also, there are some guides in there on the forums, check those out if you have not! I know Greggbrain created a nice guide with good info.
  17. Excellentz

Bump! Join ADK now!!
  18. flipper369

I'm not sure if you can help me. I'm new to PS2. My profile has A Different Kind listed but I am unsure if I ever applied. Perhaps I did and just don't remember. I am prior military(Marine Corps) and would love to join in with you guys. I am a Noob and I suck. However, I am willing to learn and do whatever is necessary to get the mission accomplished. I am familiar with Teamspeak and I am a team player. If someone could point me to the Commanding Officer or the XO I would be most grateful or should I just get on Teamspeak and go from there. Please advise.
  19. flipper369

I should clarify my Noobness. Got started up in Sept of this year and haven't really found a home yet. I have played with no other outfits. I have been playing alone and it sucks. I just finished up a rebuild for my PC and I am ready to start playing again on a regular basis. My stats are horrible and I am, to say the least, bad. However, I am persistant and will get better. I applied to ADK I think when I first started trying to figure out what faction I wanted to choose. I watched a lot of youtube videos of the 666th Devil Dogs and a few other outfits as well and kind of fell in love with the NC. I had no idea my app was approved or anything. After I got my PC up and running I noticed my outfit had changed from none to A Different Kind.

Am I part of a squad? If so to whom do I report? Should I just get on Teamspeak and say,"Hello". I'm so tired of playing by myself and taking it in the keyster. I play on Connery.
  20. Killuminati C

Welcome to the outfit man. This just means you've accepted an outfit invitation and are now a recruit. Go to our website http://www.adkgamers.com/index.html and fill out an app (don't worry it takes a couple minutes and is painless) and your probation period will begin; in the meantime you will retain the ADK tag unless you choose to leave the outfit. Also make sure to check out the Planetside 2 subsection of the forum as ADK is a multigame outfit and that's the location most people you will be playing with in this game will be active.

To join a squad all you have to do is go to the social tab and then the squad section. Then just look up at the top where you can activate the filters and select the outfit filter and if there are any active ADK squads you will have the option to join it. Aside from that just follow orders and keep assaulting the objective.

And the teamspeak info is generally in the outfit "word of the day" or can be found on our website easily enough. The ingame chat is mostly used for orders where teamspeak is used more for logistics or casual conversation depending on who's on at any give time. Just be aware when anyone says to clear comms it is appreciated if you keep comments or questions to a minimum as it can be a distraction to others until things clear up.