[NC] - A Different Kind - Organized Community -

Discussion in 'Helios (US West)' started by TheLazyEngineer, Nov 20, 2012.

1. =ADK= AOB LXIX

2. Steamed

The link for applying isn't working for me, but I would like to join. When I go to the Recruitment section of the forums it doesn't let me post an app even though I made an account.
  3. NPeressin17

Link isn't working for me either, I'd like to apply with you guys though. If you let me know how I'd be happy to do it, thanks.
    -Nic
  4. =ADK= AOB LXIX

Can you PM the names that you registered under? As well as screenshots of the errors that you are getting when clicking the particular link.

I logged out of the site and clicked all the links in my sig but am not getting any errors, so seeing your screenshots will help.

Thanks!

Also make sure you have validated your account. If you haven't validated your account on the website that will give you errors.
  5. ProtossMaster

6. s1n1573r

A great bunch of people that I have had the pleasure of playing with in the past.
    Definitely one that everyone would love to belong to keep up the good work guys/gals long live the NC :cool:
  7. =ADK= AOB LXIX

Thanks Arenthas, that's what we love to do as we've done multiple times. Sometimes we'll be elsewhere and see Amerish for example being taken over, and transfer everyone over to stop the fight. It's always fun though.

To those individuals out there who are looking for great team work, the post from Arenthas shows how well it does work. And you might not like 30 people in one channel but it works and it gets the job done. It's what's needed and you're not going to find an NC Outfit who can change the outcome on a continent like ADK can.
  8. =ADK= AOB LXIX

Come be a part of the biggest outfit today!

We are going to have some more raffles for ADK Outfit Members, so if you're not in the outfit make sure you join today. But don't forget to sign up on the website http://www.ADKGamers.com

If you haven't joined us on team speak make sure to join us as well. We have at least 2 platoon channels with at least 20 people in each channel. On busy nights, we'll have at least 4 full platoon channels. It's a free download at www.teamspeak.com so join us today!

TS.ADKGamers.com:3796

We don't have any requirements, if you're new come join and we'll answer your questions. No age requirement as we feel everyone has something to offer. Join ADK Today!
  9. Alice

A great organized outfit. As someone from the VS, I just get frustrating fighting against this outfit. One of the most largest, if not the most organized outfit of such a scale I have seen thus far. Always a pleasure fighting against you folks.

Cheers!
    • Up x 2
  10. ProtossMaster

Thanks!

Yep it is always fun to fight the vanu. The vanu front is always a challenge :)
  11. ProtossMaster

Almost at 2k.members!
  12. =ADK= AOB LXIX

13. ProtossMaster

Just wanted to say.

All of the NC outfits worked together
    [IMG]

This was the result.

Good job guys!
  14. =ADK= AOB LXIX

15. Killuminati C

Only way to play the game is in an outfit and this one does more than hold it's own on Genudine. Join a squad if you're ready to communicate as a team and we'll see you out there.
    • Up x 1
  16. Alexander13

*This post was pretty pointless so I deleted it, sorry.*
  17. =ADK= AOB LXIX

Well said, it's always funny to see the haters but it's great seeing some people actually admit the truth :) Thanks for the compliments and see you on the battlelfield.
  18. =ADK= AOB LXIX

If you missed the party that we had over the weekend for 2000 outfit members, here are some videos for you to check out:

19. ProtossMaster

Cant wait for that warpgate rotation!
  20. Taskforce

As I recommended an outfit if your going VS, ADK is definitely the one I would recommend if your NC. There's three leaders on Genudine that keep the server alive and Protossmaster is one of those three. Its nice to have an opposing faction outfit that I can count on to be a good match and that has a good amount of respectable players. It's also nice to have mutual respect and enough respect to be able to discuss possible events and battles to have better overall gameplay for not only ADK members but also LUA members.

If your NC and looking for an outfit on Genudine, I strongly recommend you contact ADK.

-Gravestar
    • Up x 1