[NC] - A Different Kind - Organized Community -

Discussion in 'Helios (US West)' started by TheLazyEngineer, Nov 20, 2012.

1. ProtossMaster

The stuff we did last night at the tech plants made me wish we were recording.
  2. =ADK= AOB LXIX

We've got almost 160 people in our Outfit now. It's been a great night rolling through Amerish. If you haven't joined us, you're missing out!

You can see what we're up to below. Pushing VS and TR to their warpgates! Don't miss out, come join us!

http://www.ADKGamers.com
    TS.ADKGamers.com:3796 (Team Speak 3 Server)

[IMG]
  3. =ADK= AOB LXIX

And here ya go!

Check it out!

[IMG]
  4. ProtossMaster

My platoon destoyed the TR while lazy's platoon finished off the Vanu. Good work guys!!
    • Up x 1
  5. =ADK= AOB LXIX

Yes and as Protoss said, we had 2 full platoons with 4 squads each. 1 Platoon rolling north, the other rolling south! Great work ADK Outfit!
    • Up x 2
  6. VinasSol

ADK is a great group and we are a fine working machine. Please come join us in Team Speak, so we can stratagize on how to take over Amerish again tomorrow. Our Team Speak channel is at ts.adkgamers.com:3796. Also, you can read more about us at www.adkgamers.com.

NC Rocks!!
    • Up x 1
  7. ProtossMaster

When we woke up vanu conquered the continent. So we rallyed the NC as every one came on from a long night and we re conqured the continent in a few hours. Good work guys!! Now lets work on other continents other than amerish!
  8. TheLazyEngineer

We are still recruiting guys, and people are pouring in, come be part of the biggest Genudine server outfit there is!
    • Up x 1
  9. ProtossMaster

almost at 300. another two platoon day! Hope to have more fun with you guys tommarrow!!
  10. =ADK= AOB LXIX

Constantly growing everyday! Have you become a part of the Outfit yet? Come join us and don't forget to visit our website www.ADKGamers.com and on team speak TS.ADKGamers.com:3796
  11. =ADK= AOB LXIX

The outfit has grown larger than any of us have expected and it's been awesome. Everyone has been enjoying the great team work and communication.

So if you haven't joined us yet, why not come check us out?

www.ADKGamers.com

and our Team Speak 3 Server is

TS.ADKGamers.com:3796
  12. ProtossMaster

we are above 550 members. Maybe tonight we can get 4 platoons together at once o_O

We always have a full platoon going at all hours it seems (I am on late at night and in the morning and we still have 1-2 platoons rocking). In popular hours we got 3 full platoons again yesterday so it seems we average around 2 full platoons daily.

Come check us out!
    • Up x 1
  13. ColColonCleaner

Excellent work boys, lets rock the air again tonight!
  14. =ADK= AOB LXIX

The largest outfit on the Genudine server! Come and join us if you're looking for Fun, and Organized Team Work. We're on Team Speak everyday with almost 50 people every evening, and that number is growing every night as those in the outfit find out how great it actually is being on team speak.

Come join us today, because you're missing out.
    • Up x 1
  15. ProtossMaster

695 now xD
    • Up x 1
  16. TheLazyEngineer

Just hit the 700 member mark today guys! Good work! Look forward to seeing all the other Smurfs on Genudine join us! :D
  17. MarineRecon

Like to win, have fun, level up and do it with the company of friends? ADK is the place to be. US West, Genudine Server. LIVE FREE IN THE NC!! :)
  18. ProtossMaster

Hopefully we can get 800 tommarrow!
  19. Frostttt

Which server is this on? I was on Amerish today and we were well on our way to taking it over completely before I took a break. I am on Helios.
  20. =ADK= AOB LXIX

This is in the Genudine sever. This morning at around 3 AM Pacific I got online and we ended up taking over Amerish again. I went to bed shortly after, not certain what happened after that and haven't been on since. But I assume we'll have some great games this afternoon and evening.

http://www.adkgamers.com/planetside2 - Come fill out your character information and find new friends to play with!