[NC] - A Different Kind - Organized Community -

Discussion in 'Helios (US West)' started by TheLazyEngineer, Nov 20, 2012.

1. Frostttt

Oh okay, thanks. I'm looking for an outfit on Helios. Everybody seems to be full reeeeeetaaaaaaaard.
  2. =ADK= AOB LXIX

Haven't joined us yet? Check this out then:

[IMG]

This is just the start of our Team Speak adventures! Come be a part of the best outfit out there. Great organization and communication.

If you're on another server, why not create a new character and come join us? Sure you'll be a low level, but that doesn't mean we won't help you! You'll be leveled up in no time.

Come have some fun:

www.ADKGamers.com
    TS.ADKGamers.com:3796
    www.ADKGamers.com/planetside2
    • Up x 1
  3. ProtossMaster

Keep in mind that is one of our platoon channels.
  4. ProtossMaster

I think if we continue to grow at this pace we will hit 1k outfit members within 36 hours.
  5. =ADK= AOB LXIX

And how would you like to be able to be in a team speak that has 2 - 4 platoons full of channels like that? Talk about awesome communication and team work! Come join us and you'll see what PS2 is all about.
  6. =ADK= AOB LXIX

Check out these 2 videos from tonight. Sure we like to be serious sometimes, but who doesn't like to have fun as well?

7. Madonna

8. Madonna

I have seen ADK running Genudine...I would love to join the outfit...

Madonna = rank 11 eng and heavy mostly.

Started playing during the very first Planetside....

I currently play All Points Bulletin as well with the same toon name.
  9. =ADK= AOB LXIX

Sweet, we're always look for more engies and heavies! You can join us by visiting our website and posting as well as joining us in team speak and letting us know you need an invite to the outfit.

Look forward to seeing you in game!
  10. =ADK= AOB LXIX

11. =ADK= AOB LXIX

12. Vilefaith

=ADK= has awesome people to game with or just hang out.
  13. =ADK= AOB LXIX

14. ProtossMaster

Over 1100 members!
  15. =ADK= AOB LXIX

It appears that there might be some issues with people within the Outfit. If you are having issues with someone in the ADK outfit, please visit this link:

http://www.adkgamers.com/forum/198-issue-submission/

Read the post there and click on the link inside. We strive to keep a clean outfit and will not accept constant TKing which we find is becoming a big issue. If we find an ADK Outfit member doing this, they will be removed from the outfit immediately.

Please capture screenshots of the incident if at all possible because that will make it easier in deciding what actually went on.

Thank you all for your support of the ADK Outfit. We will continue to be the best outfit on the server, and will take care of any issues that come up.
  16. =ADK= AOB LXIX

17. ProtossMaster

Our squads/platoons are public. Some of you guys may have played along side with us before. We currently use teamspeak to discuss orders and tAke input. We then give orders on teamspeak and in game. If you join this outfit, please be active in teamspeak or you will miss a majornpart of our outfit.
  18. Raidashi

So curious. You guys got room to actually utilize a dedicated infiltrator who knows his class? If so i might be interested. I've got a pile of questions i'd like to ask if some one from the outfit could message me.
  19. =ADK= AOB LXIX

We could always use someone who knows their class like the back of their hand. I will contact one of the main outfit leaders letting him know about the post and to have him respond to you. But an easy way to get any questions answered as well might be to stop by our website http://www.ADKGamers.com So if you have any further questions feel free to ask there as well.

Thanks for your interest, look forward to seeing yo usoon!
  20. ProtossMaster