[MqCH] Monarch Official Recruitment Page

Discussion in 'Connery (US West)' started by VanuSShooter, Jun 29, 2014.

1. McgeeLacroix

Awesome night! =]
  2. McgeeLacroix

3. VanuSShooter

4. McgeeLacroix

Fun ops as always =]
  5. McgeeLacroix

6. VanuSShooter

7. McgeeLacroix

8. McgeeLacroix

Fun ops tonight!
  9. McgeeLacroix

Great ops last night!
  10. VanuSShooter

Bump. Still alive. Haven't been on for a whild .. I'll try get on if I have time this weekend
  11. McgeeLacroix

Great ops! =]
  12. McgeeLacroix

Great ops tonight!
  13. McgeeLacroix

Great ops tonight!
  14. McgeeLacroix

Fun ops tonight!
  15. VanuSShooter

16. thearcticzone

I am interested in joining your outfit. I currently use dolby axon (Great software!) and have a mic.
    I do have a few questions. How many members do you have? How structured are you? Do you often do infiltrator ops? I'm best at infiltrator and am looking for a group that uses it so I'm not alone. Friend me ingame too! Name is thearcticzone on axon and in-game. Good luck!
  17. McgeeLacroix

Great ops tonight! TheArcticZone, I sent you a friend request on steam!
  18. McgeeLacroix

Great ops as always :)
  19. McgeeLacroix

Great stuff tonight!
  20. Curanos

I find it interesting that there are those out there that believes our outfit should be respectful of older outfits. Part of the reason I joined the Monarchs was due to the fact that, in the time I have been playing Planetside 2, I've mainly observed the VS outfits devolve from somewhat organized groups being a bit more tactical than the TR and NC, to becoming mainly zergfits with little to no coordination. Even outfits at the same battle seem to be just running amok with very little leadership. While our drops may not always be on high priority targets (either because of lack of said targets or because we're just dicking around) we still do it in an organized manner. Our leader picks a target, usually one that is actually worth going for like a deployed sunderer, our guys get dropped, and more often than not we complete our objective and move on.

To be quite honest, I was fully expecting to reach BR 100 without ever finding a group like this to play with, as I am the kind of person that likes tactical gameplay. I wasn't seeing that from any of the 'old, skilled and respected' outfits that are on Connery. Each time I got an outfit invite from any of them, I refused on the basis that I could already tell that I wouldn't be happy rolling with them. Monarchs was the only outfit that I accepted almost instantly after rolling with them for a while, because I felt that what we do on a regular basis was something that was much needed in our faction - a group of people willing to go behind the lines to take out high priority armored targets. Most of the people in this game are more content to hide behind a rock in a stalemate, taking potshots at each other from their respective cover. So, if the other outfits on Connery don't appreciate a little trash talking from some of our members, then perhaps they should do more than just huddle behind trees, start flanking, and taking things out. Very few people do this, from my own observations, so it's rather understandable why some among us would be disillusioned or disgusted with some of our fellow players.