[MqCH] Monarch Official Recruitment Page

Discussion in 'Connery (US West)' started by VanuSShooter, Jun 29, 2014.

1. VanuSShooter

[MqCH]
    Monarch
    ‘An outfit dedicated to teamwork. We specialize in fast assault through the use of air, ground and your mom. Together in a squad or platoon we will operate as one. We are Monarchs.
    McgeeLacroix – Dedicated Outfit Leader
    Who we’re looking to recruit
    • Someone who is willing to listen to our Platoon and Squad leaders.
    • Someone who is willing to follow directions, way points and etcetera.
    • Someone who is willing to work as a group, not individually. This doesn't mean that you must be in the same squad as everyone else all the time. You can still go ahead and be a lone wolf, as long as this doesn't happen when you’re in one of our squads.
    • Someone who is not only willing to work as a group, but someone who WILL ENJOY working as a group.
    • Someone who is active, or someone who at least goes on for 2-5 hours in a two week span.
    • We do allow some 'd0uchebaggery' but don't go into a point of where you just go ham.
    If you think you’re that kind of person who is willing to listen, follow, work together, enjoy and someone who is active; great! I think you’re someone who we definitely want.
    • We are not looking for only high Battle Ranked players. We are open to let anyone join us as long as you follow the six requirements listed in ‘Who we’re looking to recruit’.
    • We don’t care about your age, gender and race.
    Details
    If you want to join the outfit, please contact these people when you see them:
    • McgeeLacroix
    • Tykron
    • Altaine
    • ShotAndDead
    • SgtPinkles
    We currently don’t have a TeamSpeak 3 server but will get one in the future as we grow. For now, we do use an alternate program called Dolby Axon AND Steam as our method of communication outside of Planetside 2.
    Link(s)
    https://axon.dolby.com

[IMG]
  2. VanuSShooter

3. McgeeLacroix

4. McgeeLacroix

To the top!
  5. VanuSShooter

Daily Bump! Still recruiting, just apply in game through the new outfit recruitment system.
  6. VanuSShooter

Daily Bump! Still recruiting, just apply in game through the new outfit recruitment system.
  7. VanuSShooter

8. VanuSShooter

9. VanuSShooter

Bump. We're still recruiting. Just apply through the outfit recruitment system in game. We do Outfit Ops almost everyday and usually it goes well.
  10. McgeeLacroix

Bump! Great double lancer squad tonight everyone~ Melted those TR prowlers and sundies!
    • Up x 1
  11. VanuSShooter

Also you dont have to join the outfit ops to enjoy!! Some members like myself runs small private squads. Today AccidentSrry and I stopped the TR from advancing by camping their vehicle terminal.. it got to a point where they needed at least ten guys to pull a single sunderer. It was a fun night for the outfit overall.
  12. VanuSShooter

Our outfit ops for today (in my day time) was delayed but still came out successful. Our teamwork was excellent, we literally changed the out come of the battle that we went.
    We're still recruiting, we need more members. If you can meet the requirements, don't hesitate to apply in the outfit browser in game.
    • Up x 1
  13. Erilis

I'm looking for an outfit like this. I can follow orders (to the best of my abilities) and can also give orders if need be. I'm getting better at flying a scythe and not bad in a lightning but I'm versatile and ready to fit any role needed by the team.

PS2 is not my life, that is to say I don't play all the time--sometimes I might take a break from the game for a month--but PS2 is a standing favorite game of mine and when I do get into the game it's generally about 5 hrs a week. As long as that's not a problem I'd love to join up.
  14. VanuSShooter

Thats not a problem. Please do not hesitate to apply in the outfit recruitment system and say you found us in the forums.
    • Up x 1
  15. VanuSShooter

Bump. If you can follow orders and such ... please do not hesitate to apply through the outfit recruitment system and just say you found us on the forums.
    • Up x 1
  16. VanuSShooter

Another successful outfit ops. We lasted quite sometime and gained a fair bit of members from what I saw ... definitely was able to meet new people, it was quite fun. We were able to welcome a player who was completely new to the game and made that player enjoy and as well as kill BR 100 which was quite hilarious ... if you were there.
    • Up x 1
  17. McgeeLacroix

Free bump! =]
    • Up x 1
  18. drstrange2014

It's a solid outfit that makes a real difference. +1
    • Up x 1
  19. VanuSShooter

Yes. We do make a huge difference out there in the field. Sometimes, we take out a whole armour column with a single squad and sometimes we clear out the air if necessary with only a single squad.
  20. VanuSShooter

Bump. There wasn't any outfit ops today and maybe tomorrow as well. However I will always be running a small squad as always whenever there isn't any outfit squad.