[MqCH] Monarch Official Recruitment Page

Discussion in 'Connery (US West)' started by VanuSShooter, Jun 29, 2014.

1. Renuse

Well said Sayl.

Any new Outfits would know not to speak ill of some of the older more well known, established, revered, and skilled ones that already have been around for quite some time. After all there is nothing really new going on just some new faces doing it. Public relations gents.

GLHF.
  2. VanuSShooter

3. VanuSShooter

Was away for most of the day. Not sure if any ops was ran yesterday.
  4. McgeeLacroix

There was! We did harasser squads and hunted armor =]
  5. VanuSShooter

Great Ops!! We experimented some stuff in VR Training and took it to battle ... gotta say that it was great fun and lasted for a solid hour. After that we had an air squad which was also quite fun.
  6. McgeeLacroix

As always great ops tonight =]
  7. VanuSShooter

Sucks that I had to miss out..
  8. VanuSShooter

Up!! Was on for a bit but the headache was real so I went offline. I'm not sure if there were any ops running.
  9. McgeeLacroix

We ran ops earlier in the day and destroyed a lot of armor with scythe/hornet combos.
  10. McgeeLacroix

Great ops today!
  11. Frozen Salamander

Sometimes I feel like some outfit members selectively forget what the outfit is: a specialized air assault squad that sometimes does other things. Due to the nature of air assault, an enormous advantage is provided to the attackers. In a sense, the Galaxy drop places a half-squad or so sized force very accurately on the battlefield where an enemy might not expect an attack and thus, renders them vulnerable to attack. The advantage is then situational rather than necessarily skill based, for the galaxy drop gives each dropped man a situational advantage over an unsuspecting enemy. While each player being dropped onto the enemy might kill some very skilled players, I encourage outfit members to remember that this tactic is meant to provide that very opportunity for you. As an infantry outfit, Mqch has a ways to go, and taunting established elite outfits encourages other outfits to welcome our failure. A loved outfit can bleed many members and still be loved, but a hated outfit needs only lose a few to become something un-noteworthy.

I’ll see you in the Gal.
  12. McgeeLacroix

13. McgeeLacroix

Great outfit ops tonight, good coordination with BAID and DPSO on a private in game channel. GG everyone~
  14. VanuSShooter

had to miss out .. :(
  15. McgeeLacroix

Great ops today/yesterday as always =].
  16. VanuSShooter

Sucks that I had to wait in queue with the little time I had
  17. WubaTubBub

Just sent in an application. Left my last outfit because i felt like the platoons leadership consisted of, go here and shoot. I would love to be in an outfit thats a bit more involved.
  18. McgeeLacroix

Great ops today everyone!
  19. McgeeLacroix

Great late night ops~
  20. VanuSShooter

We are not really much of a platoon outfit. Mainly when we run ops .. it is a squad only. If we're lucky we have two squs who does their own lil thing. We kinda use it like as a queue for the main squad.