[MqCH] Monarch Official Recruitment Page

Discussion in 'Connery (US West)' started by VanuSShooter, Jun 29, 2014.

1. VanuSShooter

Hell yeah it was ... after days without outfit ops, seemed like everyone was ready for it and it did not disappoint. It was also a fun Esamir alert where we operated the ops for the most part. Also, we were able to mess around with some recognizable outfits in the opposing faction. Finally, we apparently impressed some dooood with our fast reaction and some other shiz. Apparently one of da best?? Lets not get too far ahead of ourselves. Anyways .. great ops once again.
  2. McgeeLacroix

Great ops tonight guys! Getting a galaxy inside an amp station was the highlight of the night

[IMG]
    • Up x 1
  3. VanuSShooter

4. McgeeLacroix

Amazing ops tonight. Rolling a harasser platoon on Amerish was great. Nice job everyone =]
  5. VanuSShooter

#2daTop.. I'm sure that there was an outfit ops running today. Sadly .. I missed due to the fact that I've got a completely different timezone and had shiz to do.
  6. weirdballs

Is this what you guys are about?

7. VanuSShooter

Nope. Combined Arms when we've got a few squads up. We've extremely talented pilots though.
  8. McgeeLacroix

9. McgeeLacroix

Great ops tonight! We recruited 4 people in total for the day through outfit ops and the forums!
  10. McgeeLacroix

Great ops tonight!
  11. Renuse

Always a blast to fight when they have a team/squad operating.

-Sol Ex
    • Up x 1
  12. McgeeLacroix

Awesome scythe ops tonight =]. And it is always fun to fight other coordinated outfits!
  13. McgeeLacroix

Great outfit ops once again =]
  14. VanuSShooter

Sadly missed all of the fun!! :(
  15. McgeeLacroix

Fun times tonight =] Great job everyone!
  16. VanuSShooter

Yee! I had a chance to go on for about half an hour and it did not disappoint!
  17. VanuSShooter

^^^. Not sure if there were any ops running today but I was able to snipe with some kool pepz with the little time I had and it was pretty fun.
  18. McgeeLacroix

Another awesome night for outfit ops =]
  19. VanuSShooter

Yep!! Was so fun.
  20. Sayl914

It is great to see another outfit that is utilizing teamwork on Connery, however a few bad apples are giving this outfit a bad reputation. Here are some quotes from TheCoolSideofthePillow:

"What would anyone in BAID know about being good?"

The main reason VS is so successful is that they work together, and BAID is one of the most map relevant outfits on VS, instead of throwing insults your members should be working together to keep VS winning alerts.

"Whenever The Monarchs are on, your Recursion guys are being destroyed by 1 gal."

Recursion at any given time accounts for approximately 15-20% of the total kills on the server, the only two outfits with more are ADK and T42 which are outfits substantially bigger than Recursion. Claiming that 1 of your galaxies is "destroying" us is hyperbole from any standpoint.

There are tons of players that are hungry for team based tactics that Monarchs could provide, and being a respected outfit will help with recruitment as even your enemies will speak of your quality. I suggest the Monarchs make sure that they maintain the etiquette that their name implies, and look at recruitment of players more carefully so they do not recruit more players like TheCoolSideofthePillow.

Sayl/Recursion
    Whenever The Monarchs are on, your Recursion guys are being destroyed by 1 gal.
    • Up x 1