Miller v Woodman v Cobalt\Ceres on PTR - It's On!

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Ulysees, Aug 1, 2013.

1. DJStacy

Lol been really busy of late, school holidays and all. Not had much time to moderate, note to ones self must improve :).
  2. Pella

INI Are up for this. And expect to roll any woodman outfit with ease.

MILLER4LYFE,
  3. thomask93

This is gonna be awesome. Lets just hope it will not turn into a giant lag-fest.
  4. Van Dax

Time for the MILL to grind up some WOOD
  5. Dominus

I cannot wait to show them that we are simply, better.
  6. Chowley

So how would one go about joining the MILL outfit? Its already formed isnt it?
  7. Ulysees

No outfit formed yet as we don't know what faction we are playing as, as soon as I have that info I will update this post and also the reddit info post I will be making later today.
  8. Pella

When is this likely to happen?
  9. Ulysees

Have asked for Sunday 11 August though looking at the post from the Woodman organiser they want to get it on quicker but I'd rather wait a week and get this properly organised than try and throw something together in a couple of days notice and it turn into a cluster **** - as soon as I get a confirmed date I will update the reddit info post.
  10. huller

i vote TR, or vs failing that VS. don't know which NCweapons fit my style.
  11. RedCat

So uhm.. whoever owns the largest percentage of territory after 2 hours wins? Or how is it going to work?
  12. YamiNoTenshi

The people who starts crying first loses :)
  13. Justicia

I want it to happen as soon as possible because I'll be gone from 9 August :p.

But yeah, let's do this!
  14. Bvenged

Sounds like a date. Are we gonna have some kind of certain way to name our PTS toons for this smackdown?
    BvengedWASP, etc.
  15. Ulysees

16. Sparks

I'm sure some of OC will join in on this, I'll pass it along on our forums.
  17. Qballos

The Legio will be present
  18. MakSimKammerer

Millennium Marines in the game.
  19. Ganelon

Saturday would be better for attendance to be honest. We want to push it through as fast as possible so we can have the event when Hossin is still fresh and excitement is still high and so we can go back to our regular outfit-leading duties as fast as possible.

There's also the problem of itzhaki (one of the organisers) going on vacation this Monday.
  20. JOups

Ruffnex will be there!