Miller is dead.

Discussion in 'Miller (EU)' started by Elia Chobanov, May 21, 2013.

1. MajorZbug

Well, when we let your huge 3x 48+ zerg sit into empty bases to watch endless capture bars on purpose, it's as good as ghost capping. That gentlement agreement is still only beneficial for us (fight guaranteed). It was so funny to see the western side on the map on fire while there was only like 1 or 2 blue blips elsewhere.

Let's see, NS material = 4 minutes, Howling pass = 7 minutes, Abandonned NS = 4 minutes, Mao south camp = 4 minutes, and half of Mao before any defender showed up = 5 minutes. 24 minutes doing absolutely nothing. Don't take it personally, but when your doubleteaming attempts end up so ridiculously, at least allow us to be a bit smug. And don't expect people to be nice when you call doubleteaming a good game.
  2. Xasapis

I don't know about you guys, but I ended up fighting exclusively NC for the duration of the alert and beyond today.
  3. Skiptis

There was no agreement. oO A lot of VS were pushing TR since there had been fighting at Hvar shortly before the alert started and TR were incapable of putting up a fight until VS got to Dahaka (when all the TR zerg outfits showed up) which was like an hour into the alert. There was plenty of action at Regent Rock, Snake Ravine, Crossroads etc. between VS and NC from the start, just that the front didn't move much until the end when NC pushed in hard in the south towards Allatum (at which point the alert ended and they won) and were then subsequently pushed back past Tawrich. I fought the NC in the south at the start, joined the push up to Dahaka in the middle of the alert and then went back to the south to repel the NC towards the end for whatever it's worth.

Impressive last push by the NC.
  4. Morti

TR were on a zerg crusade in Esamir.

idk why people enjoy being 55%+ of the population on one continent.
  5. MGP

Ever heard of queues? Some of my friends were in Indar queue for 90 minutes and didn't even make it by the end of the alert.
  6. MajorZbug

idk why people enjoy being 100th in queue, "42 minutes 69 seconds" remaining.

:eek:
  7. PeaSum

I'm not dead yet D:
  8. Xasapis

You're Miller? Let me grab my ZOE max and I'll kill you all right ;)
  9. Luewen

The ****** up gentlemens agreement is moot anyway. As VS and NC is double teaming us not only when tr has pop advantage it happens every other time also.
    • Up x 1
  10. Xasapis

I haven't seen TR dropping below 36% during prime time so far, so why would the factions that get zerged during prime time stop pushing when it's not prime time?

Having said that, everyone is looking for a good fight and when TR fail to provide that, we push NC. For good or bad though, TR have enough bodies to provide good fights any time of the day. It does get boring though fighting TR day in day out.
  11. cassan0va

Well i had some pretty epic fights yesterday so i wouldnt say its dead.
  12. CII0P

During the first 1 hour or more of the Alert on prime-time last Friday we were being pushed by both the TR and the VS, while there seemed to be little fighting going on between the TR and the VS going by the map blips. Indeed towards the end we managed to push out and win the alert, but don't exaggerate.

I can guarantee during that alert the NC fought both the TR and the VS.
  13. MajorZbug

Well you can look at the blips on the map to see the major fights. Yesterday during the alert there was 4 major fights, 2 of them on the TR/VS border, one on the TR/NC border, one between VS and NC. Doubleteaming. If half the vanu had pushed into south Indar that would have been even. Now this time it was our fault because when the alert began we had Hvar, Allatum, Rashnu, and half of the continent overall. The doubleteaming was only logical even in that 33/33/33 situation. We were never short of good fights though.
  14. PeaSum

Le Miller est moi!
  15. Luewen

Todays last alert VS 5% more than TR world population. 10% more than NC and still double teaming. Yesterday pretty much even pops, still double teaming so... And VS/NC fighting side by side at glacier station so keep trying to tell yourself that no double teaming is happening. This **** needs to stop as soon as pops are even close to same.

And it should only matter on continent population anyways. Is it really use to double team one faction at continent if all factions have 33% pop?

And there is VS gloating that they are oh so skillfull when they win alert with NC's help. They would have never succeeded otherwise. Should at least give some praise to NC.
  16. d3adline

well NC got backhacked eventually by their little VS girlfriends, lets see how long that "gentlemens agreement" lasts :d
  17. MajorZbug

Well whatever you do please keep doubleteaming on Indar. Tonight there was plenty of fight on the TR/NC side, while we left the vanu alone to ghost cap the western half of the map. For like one hour the biggest defence their multiple 48+ zerg faced was ... 1-12 ! (and it was more likely 1 than 12). Meanwhile against the NC, epic fights. So basically every evening, the TR are the only people assured to get good fights. Thanks guys, keep it up. It WILL help with your little population problem to either provide us with good fights or spend your evening ghost capping. Oh ... wait no, it won't, it will only help OUR population even more.

Can't stop the smug now.

I know, not all VS get tunnel vision against us. But those who do were dearly punished tonight.

Edit : now maybe there was some kind of strategy like "at Indar Excavation, the TR will come to defend" ... "at Dahaka, for SURE now, the TR will come to defend" ... you just failed to notice we had the holy mother of all zergs from NCTO on our back so there was no way we would leave the eastern half.
  18. Xasapis

Are we talking about the same weekend where TR were pushing from one side (almost reached our warpgate) and NC on the other side Indar until it came down to a three way fight on Vanu archives and us pushing you both back eventually?

It must have been earlier than the time I logged.
  19. Joram

What doubleteaming are you talking about? i spend the entire Indar alert fighting a huge NC force between crossroads, regent rocks and skydock.
  20. MajorZbug

That was the situation when I logged in yeah. As I said, you "pushed us back" all the way with zero resistance, since we were already busy holding back like 80% of the NC population, in a great, epic fight actually. Why people would care more about capping emtpy bases than getting into an actual fight, on a double xp weekend, is beyond me. But watching that enormous zerg (several hexes 48+ at the same time) move at crawl pace from Indar bay point all the way to Dahaka without a single fight was funny nevertheless.