Miller is dead.

Discussion in 'Miller (EU)' started by Elia Chobanov, May 21, 2013.

1. Xasapis

When did that happen? As far as I'm aware the near warpate (it didn't help that VS had roughly 20% population on Indar at the time) lasted until really late. By the time we started pushing out, I figured it was time to log off for the night.
    Are you talking about Saturday or Sunday evening?
  2. Nonorf

Funny to see how much you don't care about our supposed "ghost capping" and how happy you are to have epic fights all the time, but still whinning about that.

Note that the only that are talking about "gentleman agreement" are TR . I'm curious to know what outfit signed this agreement on VS and NC side.
  3. MajorZbug

Xasapis : sunday evening. With the epicness that happens every evening now, it's hard to keep track indeed. Saturday was reverted : the VS pushing against us provided very good fights (Indar Excavation defense was sick) while they NC were ghostcapping the other half. We can't please everyone chaps, there's only that much TR available for you. Have a ticket, and please wait in line.

Nonorf : you might be confusing whining and smugposting from my side. There's no gentlemen agreement. Both because it was just an idea that never actually took form (so it's not an "agreement"), and the point of it would have been to bash the TR anyway (so it's not "gentlemen"). But we're going to bring it up at every double teaming attempt anyway because from an external point of view it makes the vanu look terrible, resorting to that kind of cheap strategies in 33/33/33 situations. And to back up those claims there's still that reddit thread, poorly worded enough to make it sound like a real thing. Thanks vanu.
  4. Dotz0r

i feel that miller is slowly going back to how it used to be with the lane system.. massive battles between bases. Even if it is just blob vs blob of HA's.

(The battle outside of howling pass mid day sunday was awesome, anyone would think it was kursk)

I don't think miller is dieing, just the NC/VS retention of players is. Either that or i am deluded and the lane system just a false-sense of activity as it crams all populations into one area to fight it out.

And with those shiney new esamir bases coming...

my lord its going to get more epic on miller.
  5. Xasapis

The lane system does provide an increased sense of activity, since it naturally pushes people towards choke points.