Mattherson NC, you are wortless.

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by DevonKain, May 23, 2013.

1. Phrygen

... last time i checked the vanguard was capable of decimating enemy armor in groups.
    I cant speak to the annoyance level of strikers however.
  2. ThreePi

NC orders chat is a ghost town. The outfits all seem to just do what they do but there is no coordination between them all. Its the reason why NC just fall apart during the last 30 minutes of any alert because TR and VS make their big push and NC is clueless to try and stop them.

I don't think there's much difference as far as player-skill cross faction, but NC on Matherson is just clueless to whats going on outside the immediate region they're fighting in.
  3. Negator

NC lack capable leaders, barring just a handful. SG and to a lesser extent CML are the only ones that matter as far as im concerned.

The rest throw platoons at points guarded by squads.
  4. andrewasdf

It's a complete joke to charge a membership fee, even with the best of intentions or the idea that it's a 'non-profit'.

Outfits like AOD that are also multi-gaming clans with histories running 13+ years run entirely on donations and survive. Why are you charging for membership? Put a bar on your page for monthly TS/Server hosting donation costs and let your members figure it out that way.
    • Up x 1
  5. Skadi

Oh, I also forgot the part where they take credit for victories other organized outfits secured for them!
    • Up x 1
  6. Mnementh2230

You are welcome to your opinion, sir. It is what works for us.
  7. andrewasdf

Just because something works doesn't mean other things wouldn't work better.