Mattherson NC, you are wortless.

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by DevonKain, May 23, 2013.

1. FrankManic

I could kiss you. Well said.
  2. DevonKain

It's almost funny now, the NC/TR had VS pushed back all the way to their warpgate all we had to take was Ceres Biotech and we would of broke the lock. We didn't even touch the point, the VS was able to hold off the TR and as of right now they pushed the NC out of Peris Barracks and Highland substation.

Another sad day for the NC.
  3. TheBillOf3D

You can warpgate anything if you stay up late enough.
  4. Hellhammer

I wonder what the 666 Devil Dogs would do...
  5. Skadi

Zerg

Im sorry, run all the friendlys over, kill anyone who questions it, THEN zerg to the next base and leave when a organised outfit from VS or TR shows up.
    • Up x 2
  6. Delta102

I wish we were actually teaming up, I killed more NC tanks pushing on Peris than Vanu.
  7. Valena

As a Mattherson VS player, I'm sick to death of the Indar lock. I can appreciate that Indar is a sort of player-made Meta game, but its been well over a month now and our victory seems less and less sweet every time the NC or TR cap Amerish or Esamir.

I'm so tired of logging in at the Amerish or Esamir WG to find a platoons worth of people sitting by the warp terminals waiting to go to Indar. I'm tired of looking at the Esamir and Amerish maps and seeing only ghostcappers at work. I'm tired of being bounced to a continent with no action every time I crash or DC and having to wait 10+ minutes to get back into the fight and all these fourth factioners are only making it worse.
  8. EliteEskimo

1. TR regularly push the VS deep into their territory with no NC help and win alerts on a regular basis

2. The VS were only able to break the TR Lock holding hands *literally* with the NC back when the NC had enough brain power to do so.

3. After the server reset which gave TR a second chance to reclaim Sacred Mesa Skydock even the VS/NC working together couldn't take it away from the TR until a NC hacker came and killed 600 TR in under 30 minutes.

Educate yourself foo! :cool:
  9. General Sherman

I'm a NC on Matterson and in all honesty I really don't care about the meta-game, I'm just here to log on and shoot things for a while. I'm fine with having a low pop most of the time and not getting anything important done since it means I have actual targets to shoot (most of the time) rather than having to compete with a wall of MBTs shelling the spawn room for kills. I'm a lone wolf pub and I'm perfectly fine with it.

It is weird though that that the VS and TR on Matt are super organized/competitive and the NC really don't seem to care, it's like we ended up on wrong server or something.
  10. Corporate Thug

I think it is a bit more then the NC players just being dumb. We have the same problems on Connery as on Helios before the merge and Genudine before that. I think it is because the game is still relatively new for lots of people and they do not know what to do. When I join NC platoons I want to rage quit because most are led by newer guys who just want to play with people. When I join VS/TR platoons I see lots more communication and coordination, not to mention actually trying to accomplish goals. I play all three factions and it seems the competent NC squads/platoons are private more so then the other factions no matter the server as I have tried several.

Perhaps there is something to be said about "live free in the NC" as when that rare occasion comes that I want to join some zerg and cap or take away another factions bonus I can never find squads that actually give or receive orders when playing as NC.
  11. impost3r

I was with my outfit that was helping to push the VS west before the skydock debacle. TR was pushing them south and all looked good. Right before we capped regent rock, we saw the VS presence at scarred. Oh ****, we said, we have to go back. TR continued to push south and effectively warp gated the VS. NC coalition decides a massive gal drop is a good idea. Nope...most of them are dual burstered and we have about 100-150 infantry stuck at the jump pad for two hours afterwards pushing hard...trying to be as tactical as you can against skydock. We were basically waiting for some TR help. Some NC pubs decide to push north and fight the TR instead...idiots. Delayed their gal drop by at least 30 min...which ended up crashing the server.

Good fight all around. NC pubs need to stop being idiots, pulling 170 galaxies is a bad idea, and the VS defended the hell out of that place. Wish the server hadn't crashed.
  12. miraza

The NC on Mattherson is really strange. Their orders chat is very quiet in comparison to TR/VS and there's very little coordination.
  13. Sardaukar

Excellent work NC, our alliance efforts remain strong. This topic proves the TR never suspected a thing.
    • Up x 1
  14. dukka

Indar is still purple and ATRA wins again. Carry on.
  15. Nuggetman

Justify it however you want. VS holds the lock. Suck it.
  16. EliteEskimo

lol okay:rolleyes:
  17. RykerStruvian

Forgot the part where they say /yell how awesome they are/taunts to the enemy who isn't even there
    • Up x 1
  18. Phrygen

this.
    • Up x 1
  19. BraSS

Playing as NC is pretty frustrating right now, not only on Mattherson but in genereal. Pretty much NEVER have air support due to Strikers, Lockdown Bursters and ZOE Bursters. Vehicles get annihilated by Strikers, Lancers, Lockdown Fractures and the ZOE maxes.

Playing a combined arms game when your side has nothing but Infantry is annoying to the point most people dont feel like logging in, even on a double XP weekend. Im putting money on the NC pop on all servers dropping like a stone over then next couple of weeks.

The AV turrent/SMG/ESRL/Pump action and now MAX ability patches have turned the game to crap...
  20. TeknoBug

I believe it, I haven't played my Matt VS since first weekend of May and just played again a little last night and today, it's almost as if VS just became really bad over night- I can't shoot anyone wihtout a bunch of VS running or strafing in front of me constantly, getting constantly TK'd by drunk drivers and sprayers. I only had that problem on Matt NC before... coincidence?