MAP FREEZ SOLVED!!!

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by Unnger, Dec 19, 2012.

1. Vuzi

Exactly the same error, even when I run it as an aasdministrator :
    [IMG]

:/
  2. Stew360

I haver one outfit member who as this problem i try to help her , but i dont know how she get the same problem as VUZI and she get the same thing ( french windows ) i dont know how to help so anyones found the solution for Vuzi ?
  3. Foodmachine

Is there a solution to the problem? I got 2 other people in my outfit who have the exact same problems. There is no way we are going to accept the lie that it's not PS2 creating those .tmp files. Get your **** together support and solve the fricking problem
  4. BradP

I have windows 8 and i see no tmp files in my pictures folder??

How can i delete these files in win8?
  5. BradP

Bump for fix.
  6. BradP

I still have this damn bug.... thought the last patch was suppose to fix it?

I'm gonna try and reinstall the game and see if that helps... probaly not but what can ya do?
  7. BradP

Ok i figured it out its my antivirus/firewall doing it!
    When i shut it down the problem goes away which is odd because allowed connection thru the firewall and stuff.
  8. J4KS

Please, SOE, solve this problem, it is a SDD (Solid State Drive) killer. I have the game installed in this drive which is almost mandatory, and it keeps rewritting thousands of files over and over again with no purpose.
    Did you program the game to do this intentionally? what are your intentions SOE? ¬¬ do you have something against SDD drives?