[MAJOR BUG] Vehicles going out of sync

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by Shibdib, Dec 13, 2012.

1. Rayden78

I did some testing after i noticed my magrider went into bug-dimension, my findings:
    • The area where you can see vehicles seems to be bound to the place where the bug started
    • You wont be able to see ANY infantry, objectives, consoles
    • If you are in the area where you are able to see vehicles, you will be in godmode and invisble to others
    • If you exit your vehicle, it will dissapear and your location on the server will be restored.
      Funny sidenote: I saw that Gravel Pass was beeing hacked, i drove there with my tank in invisible mode .. exited .. killed sniper there out of nowhere as i came back from bug-dimension
    • Oh and last point you can ram enemy/friendly vehicles ... they really get confused when pushed by an invisible force.
    • Up x 1
  2. Rayden78

Excellent account name for your screenshot ;)
    • Up x 1
  3. Sminky

bumping this as i belive it's the same problem that i'm having with my sanders. Needs to be fixed ASAP totaly gamebreaking at the moment as pushes that you've been fighting for half an hour can be destroyed due to this bug.
  4. Propovednik

And the main problem, this all started after 13.12.2012 patch. So may be disable this patch until you will fix all bugs wich it caused??? Thats really impossible now without vechiles. You need to always worry in what second you vechile will dissapear.
  5. Renegade444

Third day of this without any official response? Shamefully poor community relations. I'm more disheartened by that than I am by my umpteenth Sundy loss to the bug....
  6. Shibdib

This is a joke that this thread hasn't been answered. It's a game breaking bug, this needs to at least be stickied so it isn't stuck under all these useless reports
  7. PaiWei

Happens to all vehicles for me.
    Its especially annoying with aircraft. A few moments after they are out of sync you get the "out of bounds" warning, as if you where flying at the border of the map.
    I blew up six times in a row during our outfit raid today, in the very middle of esamir and amerish, miles away from the map border!

The frequency increases with server/map load.
    Out of prime time the life expectation of an aircraft is about 30 minutes, in primetime and on a full map (while NOT necessarily in viewrange to the zerg, so with a low client load)- it drops below 2 minutes - GAME BREAKING.
    All started with the patch at thursday (12/13), whatever you did- reverse it!
  8. 3three

My Own Magical universe, only wait, where'd my galaxy go?

Over the last couple dayz ive been getting really weird stuff happen, if im in a vehicle too long i seem to dsync from the world and enter my own little overflow world, ala gw2, i can still move in this world, and i seem to bring everyone in the vehicle with me, but there is no one else around, or atleast not the massive zerg that i was just a part of, when i leave my vehicle the world instantly comes back, all the units return, but my vehicle is gone, sometimes with people still in it. Very strange, also im not sure if i go invisible to everyone else, but it seems it, and this is very exploitable it would seem, pleease fix this, i dont want to lose my vehicle to the nether, on extended runs.
  9. zgunner

This is a really annoying glitch. If you get out of your vehicle while this is happening it either blows up or disappears. So far only once have I been able to sync back in and play normally again. The other 5 times I have lost my vehicle.
  10. Shibdib

To the top!
  11. TSR-Jesse S Customer Service

:eek: Confirmed, ladies/gentlemen. I have this issue when I'm at playing at home as well, I'm going to go ahead and make sure this gets sent up the chain. Hate to sound like a broken record, but if you haven't already, submit a bug-report using the in-game interface. I'll be sure to keep you guys updated if I hear anything.
    • Up x 2
  12. raidzero

Devs!!!! Hello?? - This is a MAJOR issue and there are now a bunch of threads on it with NO answers from any of you. You started off so promising with feedback and care and now I feel like you just left. THIS IS NOT WHINING, this is a game breaking issue that needs to be addressed NOW.
  13. M3rc

I hope this gets fixed before Christmas... It's really ruining the game for me considering most of my certs spents are on vehicles/engineer.
  14. Nubs

I (and a number of outfit members) have experienced two iterrations of this bug and I think they are separate issues.

1 - seems to happen with the sunderer mostly - noone can enter it, like its locked, only it isnt. If the driver gets out, he cant get back in either. Deconstructing the sunderer does not give any resources back in this state.

2 - more what was being said in the OP. Had this in a reaver, was flying around for ages and my squad mates were talking about fighting and I could see nothing - i could see friendlies but no enemies at all - and they couldnt see me. Went and landed on top of the techplant we were attacking, hopped out of the reaver. I was isntantly killed by large numbers of enemy troops that suddenly appeared all around me and my reaver shot down through the world. Later on, I was gunning for a friend in their vanguard and we couldnt see anyone at all. I jumped out and the vanguard dissapeared, everyone else appeared. Then my friend jumped out, I could see him again but he said his vanguard had shot down through the floor. This was happening the day after the last patch, havent seen it happen since.
  15. ComradeWinston

This has happened to me at least more than ten times since the last update. I spend half of my time if not more in a vehicle of one sort or another and its becoming so ridiculous I can't hardly be bothered to pull a vehicle out anymore which kills my fun and inevitably after an hour or two I'm here... bored wandering the internets in frustration.
  16. SSGBungee

I thinking for this... soooo long ....
  17. Klagmire

Yea nice update, makes the game unplayable.
  18. Shibdib

Any update on this? I havent been able to play the past few days