[MAJOR BUG] Vehicles going out of sync

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by Shibdib, Dec 13, 2012.

1. DocBAMF

Bump. Very frustrating.
  2. Zafexus

Bump. My Lib just decided to not let me back in...
  3. Autrayu

This happened to me today and I was able to drive right through a tech plants shields, exit the vehicle and destroy a enemy sunderer. Only happened the one time.
  4. Fotosynthese

Today i got this bug 3 times in a row, so bye magrider sunderer and scythe @desync. hi not an soe game!
    I will be back...
  5. rhan101277

Had this happen to me in a mosquito
  6. videogamesaregames

7. Shibdib

Bump, it's embarrassing this hasn't been addressed yet
  8. DeaconBlack

THIS NEEDS TO BE FIXED NOW. FIX THIS TRASH SONY! FIX IT NOW FFS THE GAME IS GARBAGE MAKE IT PLAYABLE GARBAGE!
  9. Unhallowed

Working as intended?

So glad they skipped open beta and went straight for the money... err I mean release.

The second time it happened to me I just quit playing. I have been playing less and less. Rendering, random crashes, first rocket after spawning NEVER registers, hit registering broken in general, aim bots. All problems that were in beta and still have not been fixed. But they added new weapons you can buy!!!! New camos on the way!!!

I too, am done. Maybe in year they will have their **** together, though given my past experience with SOE, I doubt it.
  10. GSDarkwatch

Bump to get this addressed. This bug is happening to me every other vehicle I spawn, and I am just too frustrated to keep playing.
  11. Lurchasaurus

I call shenanigans, straight up. I am a dedicated magrider pilot and I cant go 20 minutes ingame without having the game rip my tank from my fingers. I don't even die to players anymore, I suicide from being out of bounds in the middle of the continent.
  12. NATotal

+1 for SOE to make this a top priority
  13. Foxiol

Well today it was horrible. This never happened to me before this patch and now it is happening almost every time I use a vehicle no matter which one.

I´ll show you what exactly happened with 3 pictures...

I spawned a quad and went to capture a base...parked my vehicle here:

[IMG]

When I was trying to use it again it just disappeared and went to here (2 pictures)

[IMG]

Location in map:

[IMG]

In resume:

The vehicle "teleported" itself to the other side of the hill like 300 meters away from me (look at my position and find the quad on top of the "VANU STORE" button, in the map) .

One more thing...in ships when you get out, sometimes you can´t get inside again and same happens in Sunderer´s. Now I came here to report because I was trying to get out of my ship and game froze/crashed. (at the time I pressed "E")
  14. Londo

New day, same problem.

Starting to get flashbacks from Planetside 1. Some form of acknowledgement would be nice. I understand that it cane take time to remedy issues of a technical nature -- just remember the art of good community relations lies within the art of communication.

Are you aware of the issue SOE? Perhaps we should all create in game tickets? Maybe this thread has become unsynchronised with respect to the forums? Can we expect a new weekly sale? One that allows us to purchase the full use of our aircraft? I've heard of pay to win but never pay to work.

;)

Bump.
  15. Pudgeinabowl

Happens all the time to my sunderer, usually at the worst possible moments. Seems to be getting more frequent, noticing it more and more on ops.
  16. sketchygio

Yep, just logged in to post same bug, though I was unsure as to what caused it. Also experienced being unable to re-enter my Sunderer twice. Teammates also could not go back in.
  17. Llaf

Same issue here, started happening right after the patch. I've lost many sunderers and prowlers this way after getting out to repair.
  18. Shibdib

As a vehicle dominant player I've been stuck playing infantry only just to avoid this.. And still have yet to hear from soe on the topic despite this thread and posting on higbys twitter
  19. Amdefor

I played all day on Saturday on Indar and didn't have any problem. On Friday on Esamir, I could see my platoon and a few enemy, but when we (me and a gunner) arrived at a hot base, we couldn't see any enemy and only a few friendlies. Some people in my platoon/outfit were having the same problem. Also, the mini-map kept telling me we were in the hex where we pulled our vehicle (Sunderer). It never updated as we went through several other hexes. It was fixed after I tipped over my Sundy and killed us.

This morning on Esamir, I pulled a Lightning and it happened again. This time the mini-map kept telling me I was at the same hex. When I exited my Lightning at an enemy Bio Lab, it disappeared and the timer started ticking. I jumped on my grenade and when I respawned the mini-map was correct (edit, but the Lightning was no where to be found, but the timer kept ticking).
  20. SSGBungee

I think the vehicle coordinates in not equal the map coordinates...

watch this :