[MAJOR BUG] Vehicles going out of sync

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by Shibdib, Dec 13, 2012.

1. Ronnek

This has been happening to me a lit as well. Just now I was driving along in a tank column with a bunch of other people, and as they crossed the line to the next zone they simply vanished from sight and off my minimap. My location said I was still in the Warpgate when I was almost on top of another base. When I exited the vehicle it disappeared and all the other players got rendered again.
    • Up x 1
  2. Xarx

Yep, also causes you to fly out of bounds due to keeping your current heading.
  3. Corporal Punishment

This needs to be addressed, all of this has happened for me and 2 local people I play with since the big patch. Is there an official way to post bug flavored issues so that the DeVelopers get to see it up close and personal ? I have not scoured the forums yet, have not seen if there has been a response so far. These new bugs seem brutal - not being able to re-enter my vehicles OR repair anyone elses ride is a bit of a "game breaker"...
  4. steveo

Bumping until we get dev response.
  5. Londo

No rush, it just makes the game totally unplayable.

Bump.
    • Up x 1
  6. CombatScholar

This happened to me as well! I was having a good run in my magrider when I had to hop out to do some repairs but I couldn't repair or reenter. My gunner was a squadmate and he seemed to have been eaten by the void at that point: he didn't pop out of the vehicle, he didn't appear to still be inside and he didn't seem to be in the squad anymore (no 'he left the squad' message either). The magrider continued to slide down a hill and into a different zone so I stopped following it and moved on with my life. 10 Minutes later, after a few normal fire fights and meeting my still-bugged tank at a spawn at the bottom of the hill on a different life, my client crashed and I went to bed. Some fixes would be greatly appreciated.
    • Up x 1
  7. Ronnek

Is there any word on when they will be fixed?
  8. ZeePal

i can confirm the issue had it with all outfit members today and last night with sundy, mag and galaxys (even a lightning or 2).

Can soe please confirm you are aware of this as I agree its close to gamebreaking as is the hmas speed hackers (i stopped playing last night coz of 2 of them :'()
  9. Rayden78

I think its just a feature .. people were complaining that vehicle resources dont matter, now they do:

pull a tank .. get out to repair - crap its bugged
    pull a new tank .. get out to repair - crap its bugged
    pull a new tank .. drive around .. flickering screen .. at peris out of borders .. crap
    pull .. damn no resources anymore
  10. Vulture2k

same for me.. as a engineer player that uses prowler and liberator a lot i have massive problems with it.. nearly a third of all times were i leave my vehicle to repair i cant get back in -.-
  11. Ghost_from_warp

12. voigt

This happened to me today, I accidentally bailed out of my Reaver and suicided but my Reaver landed and repaired itself. I ran back to where it dropped and started flying around killing Mosquitos. After a while I started running low on ammo so I went to a friendly base and landed on the airpad, but It wouldnt give me any ammo. I flew around to a few more and the same thing, not getting resupplied. I noticed while flying that I could not see objectives like [A] or [C] at any of the friendly bases. I flew back to the warpgate and still I could not get resupplied so I exited the Reaver and it started flipping out doing circles and falling over in place. Then it just vanished but I could still see the vehicle health indicator on the right of my HUD. I could not find it anywhere on the map though.
  13. voigt

Also my Reaver will randomly stop using the performance certs like Racer Frame 3, It will no longer fly faster than a stock Reaver.
  14. steveo

Had 6 liberators today , 3 of them bugged. This **** is ******* stupid. BUMP
  15. Dieselpunk

I've been experiencing this as well. Either I can't get back into a Prowler or it reports that I'm in an unauthorized area...end result being, "Stop killing yourself." :-/
  16. Ronnek

This sucks because I just bought the Rotary for the Mossy when it was on sale the other day and haven't had a chance to use it because IT KEEPS HAPPENING. I've used it maybe once, every other time has been hilarious adventures of Esamir and ramping off hills upside down in a aircraft because no matter where I got it counts as the warpgate.
  17. Ghost_from_warp

Every mosqito that i've take today was bugged! Perfect!
  18. DoorSlammer

Major issue!!!
  19. LucKy232

Happened around 7 times today, 4 times in a row.
    I would very much like to use my vehicles, thank you.

Also, it sometimes appear like you're out of boundaries (which actually kills you while being inside the continent). Exiting the vehicle does fix that, but traveling at 230km/h kind of defeats the purpose.
    I would very much like to not die randomly, thank you.
  20. B4dLuCk

bump ...same here...

after the big patch it's nearly unplayable with veq's...
    Just got the "Restricted Area" again....

First all of my surroundings disappear (like Enemy / Friendly Inf + Veq)
    shortly after that the "Restricted Area" warning label appears.

At this point i can do whatever i want, the veq is lost.
    If i get out, a few sec's later all of my surroundings reappear and my veq instantly vanishes
    (but still got the control over it with "page down")

Never had any problems like that :-/