[MAJOR BUG] Vehicles going out of sync

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by Shibdib, Dec 13, 2012.

1. Shibdib

I see alot of reports referring to parts of this overall problem.

Vehicles when moved from one zone to the other seem to have a chance of going out of sync, this leads to the following.

- Friendlies/Enemies on minimap not being ingame.
    - Exiting the vehicle and not being able to get back in.
    - Exiting the vehicle and having it disappear and rubberband back to a previous zone.
    - Zones/cap points never updating or appearing on screen.
    - Passengers in the vehicle experiencing you sitting still or floating in a different zone, while on your screen your thousands of meters away.
    - Vehicle cannot be entered/repaired/used in any way, but enemy can destroy it.

I'd consider this close to gamebreaking as it isnt a fluke occurance, happened multiple times to multiple people in many different vehicles during the GOTR raid tonight. This definitely needs to be hotfixed ASAP.
    • Up x 15
  2. Fluffer

This would explain a lot of the bugs people are posting about. This is going in my sig :D
  3. TstclrCncr

Been having this issue as well.

Also, can't resupply vehicles in this state.
  4. RustyBasterd

MAJOR ISSUE HERE I have been having this problem consistently since the update.
    • Up x 1
  5. Wibin

This happened to me tonight. I coudln't figure out where the enemies were, I could see my friendlies on the map but not on screen, jumped out and my mag dissapeared.

Was nice to loose the points and have to wait for the cool down. *sigh*
  6. c00ter

This happens to me on at least one out of every 3 or 4 sunderers I spawn. Very annoying.
  7. RblDiver

I too have had the "vehicle unable to be entered/repaired" bug. I think I have narrowed it down to:

Pull a vehicle. Get out of the vehicle. Die. You will now be unable to re-enter your vehicle or repair it.

I think this is what's happening. I popped out of my lightning to repair, started getting shot so tried to hop in (it gave me the vehicle screen), but lag told the other guy that he killed me so I died inside the vehicle. It did a weird turnaround thing, but when I rezzed and ran back I couldn't get in it. Other times sundy drivers die and the squad can't get back in, etc.
  8. Boogy

This actually happened quite a lot to me after last patch, it's really gamebreaking and needs to be fixed asap, major priority. I managed to drive my sundy inside a totally empty amp station (no shields, no terminals, no players) and as soon as i left the vehicle it dissapeared (to a server it actually was never there) and i appeared in another dimension, in a heat of a huge battle. I destroyed generator inside and enemy sundy, doing so i helped my side to capture that zone. If someone manages to replicate this bug on purpose then sh*t will hit the fan.
  9. Enabled3k

Yep, I have had this happen every time I go near a large battle.

Sadly it does not look like tonight's patch addressed this. :c
  10. CruelPhilisopher

Same here i have this issue also since patch. Sadly this has made vehicle use almot impossible for me greatly diminishing fun :(

Dont forget to report this ingame via the bug report feature!

also i belive this may be the same thing that makes vehicles irrepairable and so that they cant be entered anymore. another thing i get is that i randomly get the warning of being out of the map boundaries when i am not resulting in me either bailing or going down with my tank....

hope they fix this asap

cheers
  11. Propovednik

Just happend to me - first in prowler, then in Flash. Thats terrible, please fix it asap! :confused:
  12. Aerensiniac

Refer to thread:
    http://forums.station.sony.com/ps2/...reable-unaccesible-vehicles-what-the-f.63539/
  13. Shibdib

14. Foxiol

And add one more problem that happened to me the other day and was quite funny...

I spawned a Liberator in one enemy base (I hacked a terminal using an Inflintator) to go back to the Warpgate and when I was getting closer my ship crashed into the force field of my own Warpgate Vanu base. lmao. I had to re-check the map because I believed that it wasn´t my base but it was!

Not sure if has something to do with it or the game "got confused" because my ship came from an enemy base.

And yes I jumped off my chair because of that, didn´t expect that at all. ( 20% of my deaths in this game are suicides and team-kills because some weird things happen sometimes)
  15. Disciple002

I've been victim to the "no-access" bug 3 times now, at the least. Twice on my magriders, and once in a sunderer that I can remember.
  16. DeadlyDragon

AS posted on the linked thread. I'm uninstalling the game right now. No need to threaten to do it. I'll be back after the game can function properly. I'd rather face 300 full BR's than have every action I take be bugged or ineffective. At least that way it'll be a sensible defeat rather than across the valley aimbot headshot, or a tank that forgot I am it's driver.
  17. Shibdib

ttt

Someone from SOE confirm that this is a priority... hopefully above horns
  18. Togashi

This is a huge issue. logged on today, first prowler i pulled bugged out and i can't re-enter the vehicle after 30 mins or so. Went back to warpgate to get another one, about 20 mins later that one bugged out too. Both times we were out numbered on a continent that we were getting pounded on with no tech plants so had to pull the prowlers from the warp gate. Both times, my prowler was one of the few heavy armor we had and was a central part of our offense/defense.

Last night in addition to a handful of lock outs, II had 2 instances were I'm in the middle of the continent and get an out of bounds message then my vehicle blows up. once in an air unit and another time in a sunderer. The frequency of this is game breaking. When vehicles are gated by spawn timer and resource, having a few bug out is just frustrating. This needs to be fixed ASAP.
  19. Schenck

Happened to me and my friends too a couple of times, involving a Sunderer, a Prowler and a Liberator.
  20. Exasperated

My flying brick aka Reaver has disappeared a few times.
    How can I get carpal tunnel syndrome now?
    I need to be able to constantly slam the spacebar with my thumb to stay airborne.