Long Live 64 bit PS2 yes its better....!

Discussion in 'Test Server: Discussion' started by user101, Mar 13, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. user101

user101 said:
    “Nvidia did a good thing by putting the computing power in the graphics cards... this is the way it should be. We don't need a war between AMD and Nvidia We don't want a API that is CPU driven, - graphics should be GPU driven. We want to off load as much graphics CPU as possible - PS2 is a prime example of why you should do this.. ! Everyone b#tches about frame rate.”
    What youre talking about here is GPGPU and your statement shows you dont fully understand how your cpu or gpu works. There are still things your cpu is going to do a lot more efficiently than your GPU alone.You asked me in an earlier post to"take your word for it" . Well take my word for it on this, if you wont take my word on it then please take googles

Yes all drivers for video cards are hardware driven -- that's not the point here... we don't want direct access with some website to a video card to hack a PC and put mallware in it.

It already has been proven that video card have just as much computer power if not more than most CPU do.. cuda cores were the leader in this - all the high end microwave software uses cuda cores to do part of the computing for the calculations other wise it just takes days using a CPU alone.. in microwave simulations. --- Don't get me started.....!
  2. Spiritualised

Please just stop before you embarrass your self any further
    • Up x 1
  3. Spiritualised

If i agreed with you it would only make us both wrong
  4. user101

Yup a better way for mallware to hack your PC & cell phone.... that's what it is saying. Low Level to me means less secure...

Drivers are for accessing hardware - we already went through this several years ago... when MS give direct access to Website with hardware through DirectX 8 and it did not work out so well.
  5. user101

Sorry - but I was interested in what SOE was using for a platform and did a lot of digging around. And went to there SOE platform page for PS4 ... and got a lot of insight as to how to make a PS4 run PS2 on a PC....!

As I don't think SOE would want everyone to know how to do this I am not say more on this.
  6. Spiritualised

And your the keeper of Sonys secrets....hahahah ffs. Please provide a link like I have done showing where it states the ps4 uses Linux. If your link states its running linux I will shut the **** up. If it states orbis or freebsd then you can shut the **** up. Sound fair
  7. DG-MOD-04

This thread's run its course - locking it up now.
    Please keep these in mind, guys: Forum Guidelines

Thanks.
    • Up x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.