K/D All servers all factions.(repost from reddit).

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by MurderBunneh, Nov 27, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SokolovNC

the only thing i see there is that the woodman nc has the best nc Players. ;)
    • Up x 4
  2. Posse

Not enough NC using the Jackhammer, that's the problem.
    • Up x 4
  3. MurderBunneh

No it only goes for Infiltrator weapons IE sniper rifles. Because a no drop sniper rifle would be op but on other guns with suppressors..
    • Up x 3
  4. MurderBunneh

I use it plenty. Every single time I get the chance. It's not the burst mode but that little bit of extra range and accuracy that lets you legitimately cover any indoor area in the game. Get in a rhythm and the head shots start I feel like a max sometimes.
  5. Shadowyc

No drop is only available for VS shotguns (So I've heard, I don't use them), the semi-auto sniper rifles, and something else I can't remember. Not the assault rifles or SMGs, or whatever.
  6. Killuminati C

I love it when people like this blame the lore when someone brings numbers to one of these threads. It makes me happy :D. If this guys stats are legit then it still wouldn't explain the NC being in last place across the board. And do you really think even half of the people who get into this free to play game research the backstory of the factions before they even play it? I doubt it. Or is there something about the NC's appearance that explains them being in last place as well?

• Up x 4
  7. wolfva

No. He's asking if player psyche may have a factor in the discussion, as in the reasons WHY people flock to NC. YOU are saying that he's saying something he did not based on an example he used.

If you disagree with him, then kindly debate his point without making up a completely spurious argument, claiming it's his argument, then arguing against THAT. Sorry. It's a pet peeve of mine. Based on many long forum arguments against people who were incapable of debating ME so they created false arguments which they then attributed to me and demanded I defend. I don't like it when people do that to me, don't much care when they do it to others. Just sayin, is all.
    • Up x 7
  8. MurderBunneh

Well if I am wrong it is through interpretation.

But to suggest that it would be a global player thing over the devs just making a mistake with balance is really not something I would care to discuss. Because the chances of the players being at fault would be astronomical. A waste of my time. Now do you understand me?

Can we all just admit that NC need some fixes so we can discuss like sane people?

I know some of you may be new but the numbers have been right all along. When the NC MAX was op the numbers showed it. When Libs were op the numbers showed it.

The numbers aren't wrong and never were.
    • Up x 9
  9. GamerOS

"But to admit the game is unbalanced in my favor is to admit I'm not as good as I think I am while killing NC! NEVER! Here, have some fallacious arguments instead so I can feel better about myself!" - Certain TR/VS players posting in this tread.
    • Up x 14
  10. Unclematos7

This disproves the "lawl ur bad" arguement the TR and VS have been putting forward since the beginning.
    Infact it seems that quite the opposite is going on. In order to put up with our equipment we have to develop skills that the members of the other 2 factions for the most part do not [unless they use Flare/Ursa/TMG/(insert NC themed gun) ] simply because they don't have to.
    Because we have been underpowered for so long we have become better players as a result.

If they buff us the commies and scientologists won't stand a chance...
    • Up x 15
  11. Kulantan

Not really no. Epidemiology is very good science. Just because it isn't the Platonic object SCIENCE, doesn't mean that its bad. Getting the best data possible from the available opportunities is good science. The fact that there are some confounding factors that have to be accounted for doesn't mean that we shouldn't look at that data.

How on earth does "sufficient experience" eliminate playstyle as a variable?
    • Up x 3
  12. Angry Scientist

The NC fails because our god, Stew360, has abandoned us.
    • Up x 9
  13. Unclematos7

Ever tried shooting a suppressed TRV? Ain't pretty. On my Vanu, the HV-45 always stays suppressed.
  14. Qel

Love how we get the whole 'NC all about freedom man!!!111 so all the bads joined you' argument for the stats showing us worse off than the other two factions. Like anyone really looks at the 'lore', most people probably picked their faction because friends were there or they liked the colours. Now we have all these stats, plus the world domination farce over with, it will be interesting to see if the devs actually do anything.

Until then I guess we'll just continue fighting both the TR and VS because they see NC as the easy to farm faction, TR don't want to fight against ZOE, Vanu don't want to fight Vulcan/Fracture/Striker/all the other TR silliness so they both attack the NC.
    • Up x 3
  15. Ohmlink

How does a faction have the highest accuracy yet get the least kills? Strikes me as odd since the NC usually require 1 less bullet to kill.

Ok buff away, I'll still kill them the same anyway.
    • Up x 2
  16. NC_agent00kevin

I actually have a far better KDR as a lone wolf than a team player. Team play just gets me killed more.
    • Up x 13
  17. Fredfred

Also note, NC have not won any major event, Ultimate showdown and WDS.
    • Up x 1
  18. MurderBunneh

We do less real damage. We suffer too many penalties for the bigger damage it doesn't balance out. Raise our dps very slightly. Though better cof and moving cof. Then balance our ES weapons.

Saw shouldn't be starter weapon. Lower costs in some areas would help also. I could go on and on with the small problems that add up.
    • Up x 4
  19. Fredfred

That's why we need to use Damage Per Second and not Damage Per Bullet. DPS rules over DPB in real world play.
    • Up x 11
  20. Dinapuff

That's interesting. I can only say that from the perspective of NC the vanu are more mobile and suffer less from constant ADAD movement than what NC do with their faction specific traits and I can definitively tell that I have bias telling me that Vanu benefit from the way their weapons behave in medium range. Their weapons have greater Rate of fire, and are somewhat accurate in bursts of fire, so while the damage they do is less per bullet they fire more bullets than NC and more bullets hit the target.

This might be why Vanu are still either underpopulated or somewhat equal with NC when it comes to population while TR have had a large time within the game being the more numerous faction on a majority of servers.

10 bullets extra is simply not penalized enough. having the vulcan and the marauder while boring is simply a better benefit than the saron or ppa. The zoe might be better than lockdown but at the end of the day it's just a glorified heavy assault without rocket launcher.
    • Up x 2
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.