[JENK] SQUAD ALPHA

Discussion in 'Connery (US West)' started by JENKMAN, May 22, 2013.

1. Arazons

2. JENKMAN

Top secret
    • Up x 1
  3. HeavyYield

How do I join this ridiculous bunch of hooligans?

Edit: Thanks for the invite!
  4. druspect

love fighting this outfit QOQ really hasnt had the numbers recently to take you guys head to head but i love messing with you guys ;)
  5. Sahana

Bump for great justice
  6. Jeliz187

New Promo Video for that ***. Enjoy!

• Up x 1
  7. DeganVeran

Can I get an invite? I'm not up for medic or engy though. I'm in this to hurt people and blow stuff up so those classes run contrary to my mission statement.
  8. Pewp

This sounds like just the right group of people to suit my style. When do most of you play, and how do I get an invite?
  9. Ctrl Alt Phreak

There are always members playing. You can find us any time on the Connery server. Just ask one of our members for an invite.
  10. LadiesMan217

Beware don't let this join your outfit RockHardAss he is notorious for stalking and team killing his victims where ever they go.. he has a very abusive behavior.
  11. JENKMAN

12. Jygal

Okay, JENK, I'm looking for a new outfit. This motley rabble seems rather fascinating, but so do the folks over at DPSO. Make your case.
  13. JENKMAN

Well if you've seen the vids on this thread, you have a pretty good idea of what we do. Being in the outfit or not doesn't really matter, it only means you get first dibs on invites really. I run pub platoons all the time and I have people that are part of other outfits that play with me all the time. :)
  14. Jygal

I know, I've been in your platoons half a dozen times. Seems like a very laid-back, fun environment.
  15. JENKMAN

16. Ctrl Alt Phreak

one of us.. one of us.. one of us......
    • Up x 1
  17. JENKMAN

18. PhineasDerp

great crew to play with. get JENKT!
    • Up x 1
  19. JENKMAN

20. JENKMAN

Bump.I personally will be running squads in the next few days. Talk is cheap, lets drink a beer and kick some ***