[JENK] SQUAD ALPHA

Discussion in 'Connery (US West)' started by JENKMAN, May 22, 2013.

1. Hands Down

Love and respect for you guys. Might not share the same relaxed and crazy play-style you seem to endorse, but nevertheless, am always happy to fight alongside your members. Keep rocking, and those who fail to stomach you can blow their minds out of jealousy and envy.

Oh, and your MLG comment - I would expect nothing less from JENK. :D
    • Up x 1
  2. JENKMAN

Thanks for the vote of confidence
  3. Thuggernauttt

Jenkman and I had issues but we both respect eachother

gg Jenk
  4. JENKMAN

lol whats an issue, I don't hold personal ill-will towards anyone unless they're charlie squad. God damn charlie squad.
    • Up x 2
  5. salvorhardin42

Bumping for the good of all JENK!
  6. Gleerok

You guys have good pilots, when I see one of you around I go engage-crazy and lose the sense of danger, because taking one of you down is epic. Even if I get toasted with AA right after or end up ramming a second enemy...or, just end up in pieces at first glance mwahahahah
  7. JENKMAN

Bump for new vid :D
  8. kaptinkrunch88

I hope to see your twisted troops this weekend. It's been a long time since JENKMAN has decorated my killboard.
  9. HellionX

Ohh we will be there. In fact we are around 24/7 :)
  10. kaptinkrunch88

True. It seems like we can't leave a mine anywhere on Amerish these days without some JENK member stepping on it. I look forward to trading shots with you guys. It's always a fun fight.
  11. JENKMAN

epic I didnt think they recorded this session of races but its as raw as it is fun :B

12. KiRRA

I agree, JENK needs more cannon fodder, I mean....troops. You guys are EVERYWHERE! Every time I roll through in my Skyguard I see yall trying to block out the sun with more and more ESFs, Libs, and Gals. TOO MANY OF YOU!

BTW, props to JENK. Yall put up a good fight on Esamir last night (Andvari and its surrounding regions). Again, yall seemed like you were trying to block out the sun a there for a bit. Good fight, lots of fun, always nice to see yall roll in.

- A random TR who loves shooting you
  13. Roshallock

• Up x 1
  14. HellionX

My new fav JENK recruitment video!

15. Hibiki54

Jenkman, when are you going to randomly stand in the middle of a battle looking at the map? I need to farm a couple certs off you.
    • Up x 1
  16. JENKMAN

Im there, just standing slightly to the left :B
  17. HellionX

New Logo

[IMG]
    • Up x 1
  18. JENKMAN

pre-platoon warmups include enlightenment sessions
    • Up x 3
  19. Jeliz187

New Promo Video. Check it out.