[JENK] SQUAD ALPHA

Discussion in 'Connery (US West)' started by JENKMAN, May 22, 2013.

1. WrexYou

This surprises me we have a pretty strong hatred for people whom spam command chat.
  2. WrexYou

LAKE PARTY!!!
  3. JENKMAN

Funny how things get so serious right off the bat. No take backs, the smack talk was out of love, you might say I dont do it often. Exe are better sports than you I suppose.

Knowing full well that TTA was in effect at the time I didnt post on the TTA thread but I knew one of the outfits there was MERC. With them giving US the most problems at the time, and finally overcoming the circumstance, I quickly resorted to giving my 'love' to them.

Again, the amount of ***** about how you took is mean zero to me and your compliments or should I say disapproval of us arnt anything we've dealt with before.

I could claim calling the kettle black and what not but Im not gonna make this terribly longer.

TL:DR

"we're serious about our fun time, but serious about not being serious."

And MLG comes around, we're gonna turn it into a circus ;D
  4. NantucketSteele

Respect to JENK members and officers. I apologize in advance for this, but JENKMAN opened himself and his outfit to this post.

You already did during the RECURSION v. TPLR v. MERC War Report match-up, wherein so many JENK members attempted an assault on Esamir Munitions from Eisa that both MERC and RECURSION lost all ability to distinguish between match Vanu and public Vanu. You got **** on so very badly that the only effect you had was ensuring that TPLR lost due to all Vanu being primaried by match players and pubs alike at every single base. Good game, gentlemen, your callous arrogance was the cement around an extremely worthy outfit's feet.

If that is what you mean by circus, have at. Walking around with a target on your back is usually only a good idea if you're capable of handling it. Even 666 have more respect for their fellow players, however slight it might be.
  5. JENKMAN

Totally makes sense, bringing up something that happened a month ago and no foreknowledge about said event. That being said, watched it, didn't see any JENK members, I'll even link it to you to make sure we're talking about the same thing. Nice try but things are going to be business as usual here.

You make it sound like this is new or something super serious. It's not, pre-lattice esamir yadda yadda yadda and we went to where the fight was. Im assuming your not speaking on behalf of MERC or recursion as well. you cant keep us out of your little fights.

Go ahead, get creative, cause Ive heard em all. From the beginning to 900 members, every insult imaginable. You'd think people wise up and leave eh?

Apology is noted.
    • Up x 3
  6. HellionX

Huh, MLG guys have no sense of humour.
    • Up x 3
  7. kaptinkrunch88

Some of the MLG guys are very cool and can take it as well as they dish it out when poking fun at each other. Some can only see the humor when they're making fun of others. It's easy to tell who is who and no names need be mentioned.
    We love killing you guys just the way you are. Don't ever change JENK!
    • Up x 2
  8. Jakery

nightly
  9. JENKMAN

Working on some vids. But this gem was taken not by me but a fellow member. A little snippet if you will :p

• Up x 4
  10. Ctrl Alt Phreak

Nice.. I have a few good vids. I have to sort them out and upload them
  11. kaptinkrunch88

I was rockin the anti air turret at the Sungrey Amp Station last night and hitting the Jenk Scythes was easier than hitting water falling out of a boat. Of course we couldn't keep you out of the base but I had a lot of drinks defending it for a while. I really need to learn how to fly a reaver.
  12. HellionX

I really need to learn how to fly a scyrth. I suck at it ! I'm pretty much a free kill.
    • Up x 1
  13. HellionX

lol I was driving in that video !!! Comment of the run. Hurry Vanu are dying get to the point!
  14. JENKMAN

FRAZZLE DAZZLE BUMP N VID
  15. HellionX

LOVE THE NEW VID!!!!

• Up x 3
  16. HellionX

my buddy did a promo vid for us. It's mostly Hellionside but he really didn't have that much footage.

• Up x 3
  17. kaptinkrunch88

Props to the defense you guys put up at Sungrey Amp Station last night. /salute
  18. Jeliz187

Another recruitment video is coming soon! Stay tuned!
  19. HellionX

WE'RE WAITING JELIZ
    • Up x 1
  20. Jeliz187

Been swamped with homework man. I'll probably try to post at least a preview this week.