[JENK] SQUAD ALPHA

Discussion in 'Connery (US West)' started by JENKMAN, May 22, 2013.

1. JENKMAN

That's right. I'm Posting an official outfit thread to get the notorious name of JENK out there.
    We have no-nonsense nonsense attitudes, get drunk and especially party hardy. We match wits with the best and beaten the best. We are serious about our funtime but serious on not being serious.
    JENK SQUAD is an idea, a movement, a revolution in tactics and entertainment.
    I am known as commander and chief of this outfit or otherwise known as
    JENK COMMANDER RAVLAR: JENKMAN.
    If you have seen me 50% want to kill me and the other just wants to party with me.
    Here I invite you to post and become an official recruit of this battalion of badassery, if only to break away from the monotony of other more populated outfits.
    People say either quality over quantity or vice-verse, I say train the quantity into quality
    That doesn't go to say that I wont recruit newbies. We accept; young, old, new or experienced, serious or in for the random fun. All you have to do is find our tag and give us a try. No previous applications apply
    No douchebags or ******** :D
    • Jenk squad operations usually last 2-4 hours depending on how much alcohol is being consumed; from 12-4 or late at night.
    • Full DJ services provided
    • Jenk must be homemade and not bought ( we don't accept weak JENKEM here)
    • All the benefits of 100% invested squad leader plus well armed vehicles of all classes
    https://axon.dolby.com/index.php
    -or-
    ts.hatchet724.net:9998

For TS needs or dolby needs.

My username for it is JENKMAN and/or frank420

Whether or not you join me or see me on the battlefield... you'll hear me :)

JENK MUST BE CONSUMED BEFORE ENTERING THE BATTLEFIELD IN ORDER TO CONTINUE OUR TIME HONORED TRADITION OF KICKING *** WHILE JENKED OUTTA OUR MINDS
    [IMG]
    Huff JENK err day

-new vid- A typical alert session via JENK squad

• Up x 3
  2. NC_Edacyn

Always fun fights running into you guys.
    • Up x 1
  3. JENKMAN

Hope we made a good first impression on the day of the merge :)
    • Up x 1
  4. KILLFACE

Ya'll a bunch of Jenk Huffers.
  5. Puppy

Last I saw him he was mic spamming in game and reported. (JENKMAN)
  6. JENKMAN

:) glad to be of service
    • Up x 1
  7. HellionX

[IMG]
    • Up x 6
  8. StealthTop

They have pretty good pilots, I was engaged in an epic dogfight for over 2 minutes over the vanu archives on indar, It was insane, chased me all the way back to NC warpgate and I crashed into one of the warpgate pillars... Cant remember the pilots name though
  9. JENKMAN

Had my first taste of devil dog the other day. Funny how things are when its an even fight. Left me with a thirst for more smurf blood ;)
    • Up x 1
  10. MythikalGuy

So the JENK is here...i sense tea bagging coming to you soon
  11. JENKMAN

TRs finest has to try their damnedest otherwise find me drunk enough
    • Up x 4
  12. VanuWarrior123

Bump for a friendly outfit. #Heliodinery
  13. Maelios

JENK is an interesting outfit to say the least. They are not to be underestimated, even if they seem unorganized at first glance. If you are looking for a laid back friendly active outfit your search ends here.
  14. Arkenbrien

Except when it comes to Gal drops on the Crown.

GO JENKMEN!!!
  15. Threeskin

You guys make me go splat like no other!

<3 [SKIN] member
    • Up x 1
  16. Ctrl Alt Phreak

17. Ctrl Alt Phreak

enough[/quote
    I'm starting to like it here on Connery. There's a lot of good players. I'm sure we'll meet in the field soon! ;)
  18. Ctrl Alt Phreak

I love it when those devil puppies nip at our heels.. it's like a discount XP warehouse. I must say, they do put up a hell of a fight sometimes though.
  19. Ctrl Alt Phreak

I think they should add a mute function to the voice options so the admin don't have to keep getting reports about mic spamming from nooblets. Oh, wait... THEY HAVE A MUTE OPTION FOR EACH PLAYER! USE IT!!! Reporting is used for hackers and REAL griefers. Stop trying to get good players in trouble over stupid things.
  20. Ctrl Alt Phreak

Likewise... I've had the honor of meeting you guys in the field a number of times.. Always a great fight! Shoot you... ehem...I mean, see you soon! ;)
    • Up x 1