If you help run or are the leader of one of the TR outfits read and reply.

Discussion in 'Waterson (US East)' started by Slyguy65, Feb 18, 2013.

1. Sentrosi

ODAM. I don't usually see you guys unless you're coming into a base we've already secured....
    • Up x 2
  2. zib1911

I really want to tell you how I feel about ODAM, but I read the forum guidelines.
    • Up x 7
  3. cgudemon26

Hey i would love for CGU to join the alliance but sadly, its difficult for us to recruit leaders to assist us with our outfit. A leaderless group is no group, and I am attempting to ingame to look for new people.
  4. Rhinzual

I almost pissed myself I laughed so hard, he really thinks the Lasher is OP?
  5. DrunkDave89

Honestly, you and the rest of your godawful outfit are the worst thing to show up on TR Waterson since the prowler turret bug post GU2. You guys form a useless zerg that gets stuck at Quartz Ridge and then C4 friendly tanks because you think they're in your way. Furthermore, while you try to offer an olive branch in the attempt to unify the outfits on your server, you personally assail the only other large outfit, as well as several others. Nice work. I sincerely hope the merge lessens your influence on our server, because I'm sick of seeing you and yours in this game. Protip: If you're trying to unify disparate groups, attempt to avoid insulting your potential partners.
    • Up x 4
  6. KodeShikou

Honestly, if he wants to help the TR cause, he should start an outfit in NC, spread his disunity to them and try to make them as bickering and useless as his outfit seems to be
    • Up x 5
  7. vaxx

Didnt he make a post all upset that the VS was low population and still pushing them back, which in turn makes them OP? I wonder if I could find it, it was rather funny.
    • Up x 1
  8. AgamemnonV1

So what I've seen here is every TR outfit on Waterson has no interest in working with an egomaniac, who has the largest outfit on the server.

Slyguy, the next time you are wondering why TR is losing, take a look in the mirror.
    • Up x 2
  9. Dr. Coathanger

Wow what an interesting look at the server jaeger is being merged into.
  10. Hader

Honestly, TR on Waterson isn't so bad at all, though we have always seemed to lack good coordination between outfits. That's what I have noticed at least. Hopefully after the merger things in that department can change for the better.
  11. Dr. Coathanger

Well youre getting a few organized outfits who work together well still funny to see Watersons verson of TRAF .
  12. Zamanoy

Look at Outfit Stats and see what ARC does per capita.
    • Up x 1
  13. Borokov

We need better communications between platoons,
    as a real army, combined operations.
    [IMG]
  14. Raiger

Guys, ODAM takes Esamir and Amerish all the time. The problem is that those continents are always underpopulated, no one fights for them anymore; it isn't fun. Hell, I've quit capping territories on those continents simply because it felt like a waste of time; there would be literally no one around.

Indar is where the fighting is now, even when warpgated barely anyone leaves the continent. Those 80% pops you see on Esamir and Amerish are just percentages, nominally it's like 30 people lol. It's not that the TR are disorganized, it's that they lack the will to capture and hold DEAD continents. ODAM and other outfits prefer to spend their precious gaming time having fun. Although every now and again ODAM will capture a dead continent for the sake of the TR faction, call it morale. The server merge should fix this, and the increased population will add a reason to spread out or focus more on specific continents.
  15. SiosDashcR

Just an fyi - Onion is no longer with us and I, Gray, am in FACT the leader of the outfit.
    • Up x 5
  16. netsky4life

fyi i never claimed what your stating about arc bio, but anyway i feel this thread is a mistake and differences should be set aside so people can actually start working together more effectivly.
    PS: about the odam beeing the only platoon capturing esamir and amerish that's incorrect. I state true you guys always show up when asked for help which is a good thing, but ego, arc, ir and the devildogs also fight a lot on amerish/esamir when needed, don't think you guys are the only one's.
    • Up x 1
  17. Dagonlives

These ODAM guys sound like the TRAF before they went and got their **** straight. Don't fear Watterson! A number of TR outfits with organized forces are going to be sharing your home soon.

BRSN, TT6, and HTSl have all managed to reach very good terms in our little home, and we can bring a combined force of at least 130-160 men to bear, all well geared. HTSL is great for holding territory/stopping zerg rushes, and BRSN and TT6 specialize in fast response/lightning offensives. Hopefully you'll see some our tags kicking *** soon.

Don't forget TRAF either. They can bring at least 4 platoons to bear on a good day alone, and while they favor attrition tactics, they listen and get **** done, spreading forces around as needed, not clumping up like many outfits do. TR as a whole also had the overall best pilots of the three factions coming over.

BRSN is also willing to teach other outfits on how to improve the quality of their leadership/organization if outfits are willing to learn. We do this because we enjoy playing the game tactically, and strengthening alliances so we can form global battle plans.

Also, there is a fair chance that with another large outfit on the scene, the TRAF, from what I am hearing repeatedly, ODAM will have to pick their **** up and learn, or be replaced.

Jaeger as a whole had above average outfits in terms of organization/tatics (reflective of our lower numbers I believe) so Watterson should be getting more interesting as a whole.
    • Up x 4
  18. Raiger

What the Jaeger guys will soon find out about the Waterson mentality is that only Indar matters right now (since it's neutralized). But it's hard fighting a three way battle; as soon as one faction gets a leg up, they are fighting two other factions.

Esamir and Amerish change hands constantly with only pitiful defences being raised and population problems don't make them worth taking. I mean who wants to capture empty bases for 2 hours? Only the vanu really seem to care (lowest pop on the server) and only show up during the last few base captures. I'm not saying that only ODAM takes those continents, but they usually provide the manpower in taking those continents when the Vanu launch a defence; as in they actually stick it out. The other outfits do help out a ton when defending but rarely when taking, I've only really seen ARC take these continents.

The two options the TR have right now are either hold Esamir and Amerish (easily done) as we did before, while skirmishing on Indar. Or concentrate our forces on Indar and capture it but then spend the majority of our time holding it against the NC because for some reason they think they're the chosen ones and Indar is their holy land. The latter is what happened after the warpgate shift.

BTW I also have a char on Jaeger and the TR guys aren't exactly better off than us on Waterson. I'm not sure where you're getting those 4 platoons TRAF can produce, they rarely have 1 platoon maxed when I'm playing. Anyway, the TR had better get used to the NC pop advantage with the server merger, so we should concentrate on capturing as many continents before hand and then just holding them (easier to do with lower numbers). As for the vanu, they have my condolences.
  19. Dagonlives

I am simply pointing out how with the exception of Crimson Dawn, every outfit medium size or larger on Jaeger uses an application process to recruit and track members rather then just random invite spam. About 85% of the players I see on a daily basis have a tag. This is not the case for when I look at Watterson. Our outfits are also willing to co-operate and work with others rather then 'doing our own thing'.
  20. SiosDashcR

You rarely see us taking the continent because you don't see where we are on the continent. We're the ones having each person fly a Mossy to flip the points and let them cap over while we rendezvous over to a tower base/Amp/Bio/Tech- which we then have someone already gone Infilitrator to hack out the terminals and turrets.

Do you really want to add more to that?

Sitting in one base is moronic, especially if:
    a) There's no counter-attacking enemies

b) There's other bases adjacent and within our sphere of influence, with no enemies present and capable of flipping: thus making this "ghost-capping" idea a lot easier. We don't focus all our forces into one base at a time, we move and cap multiple bases and if there's none left to flip over: we meet up at a larger base so that we could take down any shields, hack any turrets/terminals and then sit on point for a faster cap.