Idiots beleive Gatekeeper OP while reality&fact disagree

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by CapEnTrade, Oct 30, 2015.

1. Jake the Dog

Lol it reaalllly doesn't
  2. CapEnTrade

Yes, because it's not and that's a fact. It's a long range weapon and so it obviously excels at long range but not like you make it sound. 700 meters is not a breeze to shoot at regardless of what you're using. The other weapons excel up close more than the GK does. No-where have I ever said DPS.
  3. CapEnTrade

Considering it's easier to see at a glance, easier to read, and stands out more among everything else read, yes, yes it does. Keep denying the obvious, please, deny some more.
  4. MasterDemoman

Truer words were never spoken.
  5. CapEnTrade

You also mentioned my signature.
    I'll have you know I picks something crazy deliberately because it also stands out.
  6. Movoza

And it gets more vkills per pull than any other weapon. It is the top tier of kills per unique in the last 30 days, while the other weapons had a long time more practice.
    That isn't worth looking at either I suppose? I mean, the thing is also pulled more than 3 times as much than Enforcers and Sarons on Harassers, meaning 3 times the vKPU, making the gap even wider? Or are statistics a miracle to you and you only pick what is interesting to you. That more people use the GK in itself doesn't say much. In this case, your argument is even detrimental.
    Look at your other "facts" too. They don't really support your arguments, they are just distractions.
  7. CapEnTrade

There you go again.
    Must I really repeat myself?
    More people using it does not make it OP.
    Get over it.
  8. Jake the Dog

Should I go on?
    Also the bloom,drop and cof are almost non-existent (I would say they are.) due to the higher velocity of the GK. Which is also 200m/s faster than the other secondaries.
  9. Jake the Dog

Also, I just used it yesterday on my prowler and was sniping vanguards with it at EXTREMELY long ranges.
  10. Reclaimer77

You know Cap', your attitude would force even people who agreed with you to want to punch you in the face....
    • Up x 3
  11. CapEnTrade

@Jake
    ...ok, I have established all of that. Not sure why you quoted all of it.

Unless you measured it and it was 700 meters, I don't think it was so easy.
    • Up x 1
  12. CapEnTrade

Looks like the mob of idiots is starting to poor in to me.
    • Up x 1
  13. Jake the Dog

Because of this.
    There are personal waypoints ingame. If you're half-decent in a vehicle you know how to use them. Its funny, because me and my buddy (both with auraxium prowlers mind you) ditched the main guns to use the GKs... Keep in mind we have max-lockdown...
  14. CapEnTrade

Obviously, now unless you measured it, I'm not convinced.
  15. Jake the Dog

Did you know you can actually use the waypoints to rangefind for your main-guns making it that much easier to hit your mark?

btw they were around ~550m.

Next question.
    Have you ever used the other secondaries?
  16. CapEnTrade

1. OBVIOUSLY!
    2. Sure have.
  17. Jake the Dog

Then you know that
    1. Its not that hard to hit targets with the GK.
    2. Compared to the other two the GK is a dream.

I think you don't quite understand honestly. I think you're a troll and one of the exact reasons people and the devs don't read the forums.
    • Up x 1
  18. CapEnTrade

HMMMM
    That's probably because the GK is made to be best at long range and the others are not!
    Go Figure!?
  19. Jake the Dog

GK is best all-round is the problem.
  20. CapEnTrade

Wow, you are super confused, because the fact is that it's not.