I play for kills, and certs, only.

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Mambakiller, May 31, 2013.

1. Nakar

I play for all of those things, but I suck too much to accomplish any of them. :(
  2. AssaultPig

99% of the ''strategic" thinking that goes on in this game is just stupid ******** anyway. I'm not sure how many people squad lead and/or have the command channel certed, but yeesh it can be terrible sometimes.

There are no larger strategic goals in this game worth caring about, simple as that. The fun of the game is getting into big combined arms battles, and any "strategy" that diverts people away from that should be looked at extremely suspiciously. If I had a dollar for every time an NC commander has called for everybody to redeploy to amerish to finish capping it so that we can genuflect about how great we are for having 70% of the continent population, I'd be able to buy a few more guns.
  3. The King

""""""..............The more kills and certs per hour, the better this game is for me.I don't care about strategies, i hate waiting to cap a base for a measly 300 points, but also i do not camp behind shields, i find it boring.
    I am curious if there are over players out there who give a dry rat for capping bases , and just play to have fun?..........
    """""

:rolleyes:
  4. Macchus

yeah your attempt at sarcasm was terrible , so you'll have to forgive me . "go and lolhover there " is not a good WORDS to convey sarcasm .. sorry ... try again .:rolleyes: .
  5. NinjaTurtle

At the end of the day it does not matter why you play as long as you are having fun. The only way it affects me is having another target to shoot at
  6. Seranov

I have no idea what you're trying to say here. Care posting in your first language so I can google translate it? Because even that would be clearer than this garbage.

Additionally, you're bad and should feel bad.
  7. Eyeklops

You said:
    "OP's obviously playing the wrong game.

Not that I care, I'm going to go play the game and enjoy myself, instead of sitting behind a spawn shield trying to pick off people who stand in front of them.

King was merely quoting the OP:
    "..............The more kills and certs per hour, the better this game is for me.I don't care about strategies, i hate waiting to cap a base for a measly 300 points, but also i do not camp behind shields, i find it boring.
    I am curious if there are over players out there who give a dry rat for capping bases , and just play to have fun?........."

Notice your the red part of your post, and the green part of the OP (that King quoted). King was letting you know that the OP doesn't like to shield camp. That is all - Eye

P.S. I will say King's formatting of the OP's quote wasn't optimal and I can see how a person could get confused. (Just like my crappy formatting in this post)
    • Up x 1
  8. GSZenith

no? i like it :(

edit: fine change it, better? :(