I play for kills, and certs, only.

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Mambakiller, May 31, 2013.

1. Mambakiller

I am making this post because , after lattice hit the live servers , i see a lot of comments about " now you can do something USEFUL".
    Let me tell you something kids. This is a game in witch everyone chose his own path, if you wanna do something useful, go build a shelter for stray dogs , make a foundation for ill people in real life, that is useful.
    Yes, i only play to get kills, and certs. That is my goal. And leveling auraxium medals, on as many weapons as i can.
    I don't care if we win or lose a base, nor do i care about your strategic moves, and seeing the orders channel and how important ppl feel there makes me laugh.
    I like being warp gated, i secretly desire that we were warp gated everyday. The amount of kills and certs i get when this happens is astonishing.
    The more kills and certs per hour, the better this game is for me.I don't care about strategies, i hate waiting to cap a base for a measly 300 points, but also i do not camp behind shields, i find it boring.
    I am curious if there are over players out there who give a dry rat for capping bases , and just play to have fun?
    I will always use the most OP setup available, i will always have certs for whatever they throw on the market, without spending a dime on the game.
    I don't care of your strategies, the fact is, the more i kill, the more i help you. Strategic ppl make me lol.
    • Up x 10
  2. TeknoBug

One thing I noticed once the lattice was added, lots of squad/platoons stand around waiting until they can all go Gal drop or tank zerg, makes me want to mash the instant action button to get the hell in there, I don't have time to sit around for 20-30 minutes only to have to log 20 minutes later.
    • Up x 1
  3. Mambakiller

Agree.
    Strategic people making usefull things XD
  4. Scure

"and how important ppl feel there makes me laugh"
    "Strategic ppl make me lol."
    I dont care if you only play for your virtual points and weapons... but why are you saying this? Maybe for some players strategic gaming makes the game 10 times more fun.
    If you cant understand this, then you are the dumb and not the others.
    • Up x 4
  5. Naehloseht

And thus, we see the original poster called himself a hypocrite in the opening statements.
  6. Vetto

Good for you Mr.lone wolf, you go off and play Rambo while the rest of us actually get something done.
    • Up x 1
  7. that_darn_lurker

Quickly now latticers, contrive a new game design that will force Mr. OP into the zerg where he belongs.
  8. Draf

[IMG]
    • Up x 7
  9. Seranov

OP's obviously playing the wrong game.

Not that I care, I'm going to go play the game and enjoy myself, instead of sitting behind a spawn shield trying to pick off people who stand in front of them.
    • Up x 2
  10. Jex =TE=

Quite frankly, after reading the OP, I'm wondering how he expects anyone to give two ***** about him or his opinion.

"I don't care about you or anything but here's my opinion that you must care for"

Go QEE QEE elsewhere little carebear.
  11. Jex =TE=

I saw that but sometimes you just can't comment on stupid, it's best left alone for everyone to enjoy :)
  12. GhostAvatar

13. SpaceGuerrilla

Wow...thanks for sharing this wonderful story! I must go share it with all my friends now! This is exactly what we've been waiting for; the reason YOU play this game! Thanks!
  14. Undeadfred

fixt
  15. Vetto

16. Nyscha

17. Nyscha

18. St0mpy

Thats a different opinion for sure :D

I dont totally agree with all of it but I see where you are coming from and I do absolutely agree its entirely up to you how you play your game. Kudos for putting it out there :)

Tell me tho, your kd and spm are slighly higher than mine, are you now finding it a better SPM in these massive zergfight/standoffs or smaller more intimate battles?
    • Up x 1
  19. TerryTenMen

I play for killing people as well, but i'm slightly more bothered about capturing bases etc.

Most of the so called "strategy" on this game is absolute rubbish, most of the time it's "lets waste 20 minutes regrouping at warpgate so we can drop on the base next to us" err no thanks. Id rather drive there in 20 seconds and kill 30 people while your all ******* around.

If i occassionally join 1 of the horrific public squads on Ceres, it's usually regroup at warpgate after every base capture. I point out they could make me squad leader for 10 seconds and id drop them a beacon at the base they want to go to... but no, this is not allowed. 20 minutes must be wasted while "tactics" are devised
    • Up x 1
  20. Lagavulin

As long as SOE don't build this game to suit that attitude, who cares.
    • Up x 1