I play for kills, and certs, only.

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Mambakiller, May 31, 2013.

1. Hosp

Nothing to see here, move along. Oh hey! a plane crash! :eek:
  2. Macchus

i guess because the all think Gal drops are tactical ..

We all know that the only tactical thing in this game is superiority . A traditional Victory is assured ..

REENGAGE TACTICAL SUPERIOR DRIVE ...
  3. TeknoBug

^ LMAO about that sig, that's exactly my opinion about skim milk which my sister drinks...YUCK- when I go visit her I have to buy my own milk.
    • Up x 1
  4. Macchus

lol ... alerts..good players ... win ....

im sorry but the alerts are a pure numbers game . has nothing to do with "good" players . i bet there are a lot of good VS players , but i nver see more than 20% VS pop on the alert cont , regardless of VS global pop . its always either TR or NC who overrun the cont and its really only a contest between the NC and th TR with VS up in a lil corner of the map ....
  5. Nyscha

It is him I've killed him before ingame and he made a thread about how all VS players on Ceres are hackers.
    (Even though he was warping around the place and even his corpse was floating around the ground shooting still lol?)
  6. goodzack

i played for certs and kills before it was cool.:cool:
  7. THUGGERNAUT

even if OP is trolling/joking/satirical, that is probably the real mentality of most players. if someone's entire concept of "fun" is basic repetitive grinding, then they would be equally happy (if not moreso) in any other MMO on the market. the amount of us that actually play for faction loyalty/territory is minimal.
  8. simmi1717

LMAO. I feel like I wrote this. You described how I feel word for word. I think it's because I came from Unreal Tournament where we play only for kills. The more kills I get, the better. The more things I unlock that make me better at killing people and take out whole squads of them, the better. I always go to the most crowded place. I even go to a place where there are 48+ enemies and only 1-12 allies detected. I like playing on a faction that's underpopulated. I play LA 83% of the time because all LA does is kill people. I don't give a rat's *** about platoon leaders or squad leaders order. He tells me to abandon the bio lab because we are losing it, I stay there and keep fighting. I only join squads and platoons so that it lets me squad deploy to a target rich facility or so that I can use the spawn beacon.
    • Up x 1
  9. ent|ty

Hi deathmatcher.
  10. GSZenith

guess i don't need to post the buff AA topic i've been working on today, this will be more fun.
    /popcorn.
  11. tgipier

You can play whatever you wished to. I dont see anything wrong with the way you play. The beauty of this game is that people can do whatever wish to. No need to be so judgemental about others.
  12. Nyscha

13. Macchus

in regards to your sig ... warthunder is actually not a bad game . and you cannot "hover" ... sorry for off topic OP.
  14. RealityWarrior

To the OP - More power to you. Don't care. But doesn't the lattice provide more LARGE battles that you are looking for? More targets to kill? I don't get you rant including lattice.

To everyone that crapped out "outifts sitting around in warpgate for 20 min" What the heck outfits do that? Mine is 60-80ish sec from the redeploy command and the Gal's take off. If you are late find your own way. We don't wait around all day. Who the heck does that as an organized outfit?

Sure there are "pubs" that jack hole around in there constantly but they are hardly the ones playing a strategic game that you are raging against.
  15. SgtScum

This is why no one on the forums takes you seriously. Now run along and go play some pew pew train. :)
  16. MorganM

An interesting spin on his boastful drivel but not the conclusions I drew from reading it.

Here's what I got from the OP:
    "blah blah irrelevant reference to lattice blah.... my play style is superior to all... you guys who care about figuring out how to conquer a continent are r3t4rds... I'm awesome... you're not... I say I don't care but I care enough to post this... oh and you suck."
    • Up x 1
  17. GhostAvatar

18. GSZenith

sigh i really need to end everything i post with
    /sarcasm
    /not sarcasm
    /really not sarcasm
    /really sarcasm....

yes warthunder is not a bad game. /not sarcasm.
    go and lolhover there /sarcasm SINCE I KNOW YOU CAN'T HOVER IN WARTHUNDER GEEZ LEARN SARCASM THX!
    :eek:

edit: added colours to make it even more clear, want a 2page eassy?
  19. void666

I'm a lone wolf. I play for kills, certs, to have fun and... to help my empire.
    • Up x 1
  20. weebeep

Like pokemon I have to get all the certs, but really I play to kill. If I'm not killing I'm not having fun.