Hanging on load (98%, character create)

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by codeForge, Apr 3, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Technologist

BTW: I task managed and closed planetside2.exe a few times. When it loaded it was 93% and climbing not right to 98%.

BTW: It looks like NC capped all the Continents on all the Servers during the server loggin problem. :)
  2. kayben

Nope. Good timing as well: 9:00 PM here, great time for not being able to play.
    • Up x 1
  3. Doki_ua

rlatit if we stop, then you stop playing
  4. johnnydotexe

As I pointed out before there is a whole new world of problems when fixing/updating an MMO type of game. They can not recreate the amount of load their servers normally see during their fix/update testing process. Problems can and will happen.

The fact remains this is a free game and SOE doesn't owe us anything. If you bought 5000sc and didn't get it, or you spent that 5000sc and didn't get the items you used it for, then they are not delivering a product they were selling and you'd have a legitimate complaint on your hands. This game is not for sale, it's free, so if there's downtime there's nothing you can do about it except wait for it to be fixed. No amount of bickering and demanding will get you anywhere. You should be happy that they know of the problem and are currently working on it which is more than most other companies would do for a FREE GAME.
    • Up x 1
  5. XDDante

add error G29 to the list,getting disconnected from the server after 15-20 minutes of playing...
  6. DG-MOD-02

I am going to close this down now as it is no longer helpful or constructive. Not to mention, players breaking quite a few of the SOE Forum Guidelines in it. Please keep posts constructive and respectful on these forums.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.