GU09 Thread

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Torok, May 22, 2013.

1. Torok

2. NUKABAZOOKA

Hooray.
    Time to abuse ZOE so much that TR/NC are begging at my knees for mercy.
    • Up x 3
  3. NC_Edacyn

Looking forward to it
    • Up x 2
  4. Torok

time to start playing with the adrenaline pump on my light assault, altough i'm still sure it won't be easy/possible to kite a VS ZOE max :D
  5. SClaw

I can hear the whining already... so much forumside hate is going to be directed at everything in this patch.

I'm pretty excited though.
    • Up x 3
  6. KAHR-Alpha

I love how they're backing up the change to lattice with some lore. Stuff like that is always welcome.
    • Up x 11
  7. NUKABAZOOKA

I'm interested to see how the mbt secondary guns play out.
    • Up x 2
  8. Ghodere

I'm baffled as to what they did to the Enforcer Modified. I'm trying to see a rationale here.
  9. S1eB

Removed a few outpost, changed layouts of a few bases, Crown capture points now on the bridges. Looking forward to sseing these changes.
    • Up x 1
  10. Liquid23

this interests me
    • Up x 4
  11. IamDH

Wohooooo
  12. exeAlpha

"The majority of infantry weapons now have a reload threshold. The reload will still count if this threshold is reached and the reload action is interrupted."

Why...?
  13. Torok

ok, first of all these are the stats for the Vanguard, on the harrasser it might differ along with the other specific weapons that have the -H suffix, anyway these changes are much needed, a magazine size of 3 was way too low to deal with more than one infantry target, if it wasn't exceptionally close range, not to mention how hard it is to hit with it, the vanguard sure it's slow but it's not easily maneuverable so gunning that turret was a pain in the *** on irregular terrain, a higher magazine size should address it's usefulness against more than one target and given the ability to lightly damage vehicles aswell requires a higher magazine size.
    the amount of pellet nerf and damage per shot reduced i agree doesn't sound intelligent at all, but it looks like the gun itself will be more accurate at distance given the absence of blooms after each shot and lesser pellets resulting in being overall more dangerous?
    • Up x 1
  14. theholeyone

Saron changes look interesting, too early to say if they will be good, but they sound like good changes. As do most things in the patch tbh, well maybe except vulcan harrasers :p
    • Up x 1
  15. pada0

More interested in what new bugs GU09 will introduce to the game.
  16. loleator

Correction: You would be the ones asking for Mercys. TR the ones begging for ZOE xD
  17. Liquid23

also very nice they upped the un-certed medtool to 50 percent health for revive... I just hope that they ranks were now increased proportionally also
    • Up x 1
  18. Torok

it does, it's written in the patch notes, but ofcourse it won't surpass the 100% health at last cert rank ;)
    • Up x 2
  19. MayorD

wonder how the new enforcer mod looks like. fat jackhammer?
  20. TripleAych

I saw all the exciting changes done to NC and VS secondary tank weapons and read on gleefully so I could get to the TR part.
    Sigh.
    • Up x 5