GAME ERROR G37

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by ozarkamax, Nov 20, 2012.

1. Rockit

• Up x 2
  2. Veratu SOE

We've isolated this issue and are working on deploying the fix. Thanks for your patience, it won't be long before it will be resolved.
    • Up x 3
  3. Cristari

Star Wars the Old Republic had pre-release server assigned clans and a server limit. It's launch was infinitely smoother than this one, there were still launch day issues. There is no hiding from launch day issues but at least the publishers can make the ISSUE AS EASY AS POSSIBLE. SOE HAVE DONE NOTHING TO THIS EFFECT!
  4. Bosjem

I forgot an "a" . A totally smooth launch day.
  5. nickkeane

It's not my work around. But if it works for some, then it's important people know about it. I wouldn't try it personally, but there ya go.
  6. Rockit

Thank you!
  7. Cristari

Good now I'm having to re-install the game because of the G22 error that I keep getting as well.
  8. Codezen

Was playing for a couple hours, game crashed and now I'm getting this constantly. It loads 15%. I don't even get to login screen. Maybe because I was already logged into the game?
  9. Skadi

[IMG]
    NOPE
  10. Dysomnia

i have exactly the same problem! i have a GTX 660 graphics card and played the BETA no problem at all, so does this mean the issue is getting resolved now?
  11. Kachmar

OS Windows 7 64 bit

[IMG]
  12. fatelvis

I would disagree to be honest. I was skeptical, but it seemed to work.

For reference, deleting my file didnt work, i changed a bunch of the values to one to turn the settings down. Maybe having lowered settings lets me get through the login process faster, but the fact is i can login now and i couldnt before.
  13. Cristari

http://forums.station.sony.com/ps2/index.php?threads/g-error-codes.47091/

Dissagree all you want this is not a client side issue it's a server side issue that is currently getting fixed.
    • Up x 1
  14. AbuMujtahid

So is this fixed already? I got into game good enough, killed a few ppl bfore I was hit by a turret. Then the game crashed. After that I wasn't able to enter. The game brought me to as far as the loading screen. I was playing in the lowest server.
  15. SnOoP

I can login now too and i could not before and i didn't delete or change anything in my useroptions.ini so what does that tell us now...
    • Up x 1
  16. WestAZ

Having same issue.
  17. Apollian

Same issue! 98% Then BOOM, Jibblets. Everywhere.
  18. AbuMujtahid

I got into the game! Guess this is a server issue then.
  19. Aenori

I am slowly going to give up, i am not getting any error screen the only thing that happens is the game freezes up at either 98% / 48% / 15% :(

Anybody else unable to get to character screen like me?

PS: I could get in earlier tonight and the game ran fine for me
  20. Langdale90

15% crash and a G37.
    This crash may be due to the video card?
    ati radeon HD4570
    please help