GAME ERROR G37

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by ozarkamax, Nov 20, 2012.

1. Roklut

Launch day isn't ever a true launch day. It is a technical support day!

Also keep in mind that the BETA had an overwhelming amount of players...the actual launch will be even more flooded.
  2. Cristari

This does not fix anything don't do it. This is a Server side/Account based issue
  3. fatelvis

Still happening here.
  4. Comatos

Why am I on a east coast server now??? Id like my character back on my west coast server!
  5. chickenlover

I'm still getting it. The game start loading at 15% and never moves past that before it crashes a few seconds later with the G37 error.
  6. sosolidshoe

Yep, whatever you did Twist, it didn't work. The only change is that now I G37-out at 15% instead of 98%. And yes, my computer exceeds the min specs, and I have validated the files.
  7. Rockit

You may be right here man. Let's see what happens.
  8. CrabJockey

Guys Guys!! This used to happen... You get a random error message and everyone comes here with it. Check the URL bar in your browser for the problem. Most of the time it's "Cannot login to server" or some ****. They're just resetting it, or having a hiccup or something. The URL bar will tell you the actual problem.
  9. Silverwolf

G37 all the way baby! Soviet Wolf is not pleased. Not quite the launch day I expected it to be either.
  10. Rockit

Hang in there Comrade!
    • Up x 1
  11. Bosjem

If you expected a totally smooth lauch day... this must be you first MMO game that you play ;)
    • Up x 2
  12. Rockit

P1 of the day. It's all good.
  13. Goden

They see me G37''in - they hatin'
    • Up x 1
  14. Drakortha

[media]
    • Up x 4
  15. Twist

Sorry folks, I was mistaken on this - had it crossed with a completely different issue. We are still seeing this issue and working on it.
  16. Rockit

Yeah you were on G15's. It's all good.
  17. nickkeane

Any idea on what the G37 issue actually is? Is it a server-side issue as it states on the Error listing, or a client-side issue?
  18. Rellin

I load up to 98% in like less than a second and then it hangs and then G37 error.
    • Up x 1
  19. Scuzzle

I was playing the game just fine for an hour. I chose to log out and i got the G37 error while in-game. Now when i try to launch the game i get a G37 every time. Sort of frustrating when i have purchased a boost... I understand it is launch day but our money is going down the drain as we can't even log in.
  20. Isanbald

This works for me. Thanks.