GAME ERROR G37

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by ozarkamax, Nov 20, 2012.

1. Ravijn

Delete your useroptions.ini file and validate it again. Don't edit the useroptions file. I got the same error and that fixed it.
    • Up x 1
  2. RSMAzza

i got it as well G37 it really dumb on there part to put this game out and not even be ready for the amount of people that would be playing i'm going to come back in a couple of hours hopefully there can get there butts into gear and fix this
  3. Timetra

Same Here, when I load the game I get redirected to this link ....:(
  4. BlackPope

Ok from g15 to g37 finaly get to the character screen and now g22 (files corrupt) even though 2 validations say all files are up to date. Am I expected to redowload 7.3 gig again to reinstall?
  5. TeknoBug

Just got this myself
  6. SnOoP

It has nothing to do with files on your computer g37 means the you can't connect to the login server.
    My bet it's overloaded.
  7. overcorpse

Wow Sony surpassed themselves.A retail client that is worse than the beta.Yes i'm getting constant G37 too.
  8. Rapatto

This is happening to me too...
    Hope you are right.
  9. GMajor

10. DarkDamnit

Same thing here, I've played a bit before crashing to desktop, Now error G37 at 98% or so.
    Probably too many request..... oh the internet these days.
  11. RedKing

same here

SAME HERE

SAME HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    great launch =[
  12. Bosjem

Guys, it's release day. Did you really really really expect to be able to play without any kind of problem? ;) In my experience i've never been able to play properly on a game release day/big patch or expansion day. Do something else and don't get mad, the game will be probably fine soon™.
  13. Rockit

I think they gonna need more servers started up. Just emailed Smed about it. See how it goes.
  14. Toxicmix1

i agree......lots of people trying to play
  15. Bosjem

I don't think we need more regional servers. The problem now is on login servers that can't deal with all the players trying to connect all at the same time. Login servers are different from the specific regional servers (EU servers, american servers etc).
  16. KuramaBingyi

Yeah, seriously.

People complaining about launch day issues have never played an MMO, before.
  17. Twist

This is corrected. It was a configuration issue on one server (which unfortunately a lot of people were trying to get into). It has nothing to do with your local files, client or machine - and shouldn't be happening any more.
  18. Roklut

Make sure you validate game assets. This option is located in the Launch Pad. Simply click on the wrench in the lower-left hand corner and go down to Validate Game Assets (just above uninstall...so don't fat thumb it!)

It wont necessarily resolve the issue but if you are crashing due to missing/corrupt files, it might help.
  19. Rockit

Reply I got was they are working on it. Asked for something more official in this thread. We'll see.
  20. Rockit

Good. Thank you!