GAME ERROR G37

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by ozarkamax, Nov 20, 2012.

1. GMajor

As someone mentioned a validate on the files, i tried and it seems to have done something - as it loaded this time! though Woodman is down to fix the other pesky G error so will wait and see.

Good luck everyone :)
  2. Sera

same error here. have tried to fix gamefields. same problem at 98%
  3. Obscura

I CANT EVEN PRESS PLAY. THE BUTTON IS ******* GONE. This is just ********
  4. DNSCRASH

Why did I buy station cash and an alpha squad membership if you guys don't have the capacity to allow me to play?

If you pulled this in the retail world, it would be at best overselling and at worst, fraud.

Anyway, nice to see you guys are taking care of the people who paid for Alpha squad. Free players are playing, and we can't get in.
  5. Kediec

It's launch day , issues are to be expected .
    • Up x 1
  6. DeltaGun

What the hell? I was playing earlier but now it says game error G37.
  7. Falcs1

Yup played the beta and payed for the alpha now get this everytime i try to get in the game!!! not good!!!
  8. Snaffe

i5 3570K + 8 gig + win7 + GTX 560Ti, Just installed through Steam (after deleting the directory of my old PS2 beta...and nothing else) and now getting G37. Have restarted steam twice, no different. Will reboot but doubt that will make a difference.
  9. Osiriss

Yeah it keeps crashing afer 15% and 98% and when i finally get to the character screen i press play and everything freezes and crashes to the error screen again

Edit: I have been playing beta without problems and i was able to be in the game for like 3-5 mins only to dc again
  10. Intrinsic

The login servers are down, give it time peeps, 1st day woes and all that.
  11. Tanqueray

Yeah, same here, no play button, no update progress, restarted Steam .... AGAIN. No change.
  12. nickkeane

Fellas, login servers are loaded. That's what Error G37 means. Game is apparently a lot more popular than anyone on their end expected. Wait for them to decrease load on the servers, then you shouldn't have any problems.

As for the "Play" issue, that is probably a client problem as I get G37 but I don't have that issue. Try validating and/or reinstalling.
  13. Snaffe

It actually makes my monitor go out of range when pressing play...? Then Error g37.

Edit: amended userinfo file thingy. Stops at 98% loading now.
    Edit2: WORKS! wooo!
  14. Bawaga

Hehe, well that didn't take long. Logged into the game for 5 minutes and not it keeps crashing to G37 whenever I try to relaunch.
  15. WillSurron

Got the Same problem here o_O, Was just starting to have fun :-(
  16. TSR AlexS Customer Service

We are looking into this guys. I will make sure you guys are updated once I get more info.
  17. Intrinsic

It's not crashing at all fyi, the login servers are just down or overlaoded atm, give it time.
  18. LeninTheRed

Good thing that this isn't the retail world, and that the analogy isn't even remotely applicable to a game company that runs the price model that SOE does for PS2.

Cry moar. It'll be playable by tomorrow. I know that as rich white people in first world countries, we all have a tenancy to blow our problems out of proportion, but really this isn't that bad. Right this very moment, some African kid is getting AIDS and having to eat sticks off the ground, and you can't play your pre-ordered videogame on the day of release. Seriously, get over it.
  19. carniska

Same here. Monitor out of range in full screen and g37 error.

Edit: I managed to fix "Monitor out of range" problem: edit UserOptions.ini in the game folder and change full screen resolution to something more human. For me it offered a resolution that my monitor couldn't handle.
  20. Lazaruz

I'll add my name to the list. G37 ftl.