Extended Server Maintenance June 24th - Server Merges

Discussion in 'Official News and Announcements' started by RadarX, Jun 23, 2014.

1. Amenofhis

I think about it every night and day
  2. SashsaACIII

Status: 6/24/2014 6:04 PDT - The game is currently down for scheduled maintenance.

+4h down servera

time 23:01 PM msk
  3. Amenofhis

Spread my wings and fly away

SING IT!!!!
  4. andy_m

Well... "they" have certainly had enough opportunity. Perhaps they have just been waiting for the agro to fizzle out...

Oops! Sorry, I should be dusting off my guitars :oops:
  5. DooDooBreff

i belive i can soar!
  6. CharonLT

[IMG]
    • Up x 4
  7. Psyph

Exactly, not like SOE didn't add an Instant Action button primarily for solo casual play.
    • Up x 2
  8. Xipoid

Hmmm a server merge alwasy gives me the impression that a game is loosing players. Hence merge servers to keep enough players on a field......Is this the beginning of the end?
  9. Crackers

There's a reason there's no/little cross platform console/PC games, it's because a mouse/keyboard setup is far superior to a controller.
  10. DerpyMeh

I SEE ME RUNNING THROUGH THAT OPEN DOOR
  11. DrChickenGeorge

I think about it every night and day.
  12. MikeCobretti

This is far from a " in few moments ".
  13. MikeCobretti

P.S. Where I should place the signature ?? It is not showing grrr.....
  14. Facade

wait...next week? I know you said not today...but it was assumed it still would be THIS week.
  15. KeF3aR

Remember when we had servers? In the before-time? The long-long ago?
    • Up x 2
  16. Scr1nRusher

no its not lol.
  17. LegionXT13

extended meaning, oh i dont know... 6 HOURS?! ;-; i wanna play....
  18. eBlaise

No, they added Instant action to frustrate newbies, and for shiz and giggles. I've been only screwed by Instant action, dropped in a group of 20 or so enemies most of the time, ever since then I'm avoiding that button. :)
    • Up x 2
  19. Trynomus

what time is the sever going to be back up???
  20. Liberty

It is some sort of "For fun" stat that weighs KDR, Acc, HSR, KPH and a few others together. I think the idea was pitched that it could be used if you wanted to salary cap competitive teams to avoid situations where you had 1 or 2 teams of all star type players, and the rest struggling to pick up anyone decent.

I'm the wrong person to answer 100% accurately how it is calculated, but it is something along those lines.