Extended Server Maintenance June 24th - Server Merges

Discussion in 'Official News and Announcements' started by RadarX, Jun 23, 2014.

1. Hypersot

The VR would be the Virtual Realists :) ... sorry, couldn't resist

seriously now, the NC are 100% russian. Just look at their vehicles, their suits etc.

the TR maybe could be British but to me they look more like US soldiers. Lighter, more efficient gear and have a more professional feel compared to the other factions

the VS, due to their fierce dedication to a deity, I'd think they'd fit more to an eastern culture.
  2. AllSkillorNoThrill

Who cares all the ppl bashing me are losers and trolls dude LOL
  3. AllSkillorNoThrill

*signs autograph* I'd look up your stats if it wasn't a complete waste of my time... but thanx for lookn me up *signs one for your mom too*
  4. AllSkillorNoThrill

5. AllSkillorNoThrill

Unlike yourself I have 2 kids (since my wife can actually have children) so loneliness is not an option. Also since my wife stays at home with the kids, she keeps my resource gain goin' in case I can't log into PS2 at that moment. (Boss standing there)

Regardless Sed you're just another hater sippin on that haterade. So how hurt are you? extra hurt? muy muy hurt? about to leave your ugly/shrek look a like wife hurt?
  6. AllSkillorNoThrill

LOL pay money? To some garbage *** outfit DA? Sure guy in his mid 30s still broke/single. Tell you what though mr badass. (Like everyone else that has yet to accept the challenge)

1v1 me with your main on live feed so I can embarrass in front of your "brony league" outfit when it becomes apparent that without 90 douchebags to hide behind, your actually just another schmuck that think stats is what "makes you good".

Don't worry my lil brony, I won't hold my breathe for you to NOT accept it like everyone else.
  7. AllSkillorNoThrill

Bro cry harder and accept the 1v1 challenge. I know you won't because you wouldnt have your 200 brony's to hide behind.
  8. randomtree1

so i play on woodman server and as far as i am considered planetside is has died population is so low even at primetime we can't fill up one cont, and its all the same fights and same people doing the same things. Last night i went on emerald for a couple of hours, 3 conts unlocked almost all the time there while woodman only had 1 25-48 fight. needless to say it felt like PLANETSIDE again, awesome love it, So i am here to ask soe PLEASE MERGE THE EU SERVERS ITO 2 SERVERS it will bring the game back to where it should be and the game i love, untill then i am going to play on emerald (adding to woodmans problem) hopefully something will get done... please
  9. KratosAngel

Yeah, except they said they had no plans on merging EU servers (read : they don't care about EU players)
  10. Tarius0508

ROFL! You're so hilarious. But on a more serious note, I think its time to up your medication.

LOL! I didnt even get a chance to respond, you waited like a whole 20 minutes. And no, I'm not going to embarrass you any further by letting you live stream your defeats. Sorry. I know you'll take this as a "victory" but its really more along the lines of not kicking a handicapped person while they fell down a flight of stairs, covered in fire ants, and rolling in broken glass.