Extended Server Maintenance June 24th - Server Merges

Discussion in 'Official News and Announcements' started by RadarX, Jun 23, 2014.

1. SaintMecer

I was just getting this out of the basement
    [IMG]
  2. susspect3

Stealth patch then call it what you will.
  3. LIKE A BOSS!

Please tell me you aren't trolling. And Matherson=Emerald everybody on the server page.
  4. SaintMecer

5. brobackoff

now i gotta wait for this update that was supposed to be minor
  6. Librux

Must have been very complicated about half of the day gone for just a 85 MB update. Funny how a 400 MB update just take about 2-3 hours
  7. brobackoff

your exactly right
  8. LIKE A BOSS!

My c4 is so ready.
  9. Maelthra

[IMG]
  10. MikeCobretti

Lets kick some *** :]
  11. Verviedi

That took a while.
  12. SashsaACIII

Game on server
  13. RosweII

Once the servers are up im going back to cruisin' in Indar (Connery) and if you hear this tune cranked coming from my harasser it means i just kicked some *** and im lookin' for some more!!! =}

14. Bernd Lauert

Thats just another thing thats none of your business. Also: lame comeback. Try again.
  15. cruczi

Hitler and Stalin are both TR, both were oppressors.

I don't think VS can be really likened to anything in WW2, I don't recall anyone wearing purple spandex back then.
  16. Bernd Lauert

1. Speak english or die!
    2. Konrad Duden verachtet Dich persoenlich fuer Deine Vergewaltigung der deutschen Muttersprache!
  17. Sliced

He means PS1 to PS2.
  18. Moridin6

19. Psyph

20. Kevibear

Hmm, we would need to find a country that plays victim all the time due to lack of population and constantly gets advanced technology well playing the other two powers against each other. If anyone has any ideas let me know.