Extended Server Maintenance June 24th - Server Merges

Discussion in 'Official News and Announcements' started by RadarX, Jun 23, 2014.

1. CharonLT

[IMG]
    • Up x 3
  2. chrizzle30

My guess would be that since they are adding a whole new continent, which is adding a lot more game space, they are probably merging servers so that there will be plenty of people playing per server. Maybe consolidating the least populated servers? I don't know what the actual server population is and this is only a guess but I certainly hope I am right.
  3. PoxLUFC

I like bacon
    • Up x 1
  4. 1Shot003

Thats looks pretty sweet I have a br100 vs and TR and working on my 3rd br100 on connery
  5. Astral

[IMG] C'mon hamster power!
    • Up x 2
  6. SashsaACIII

russian
    я как не пойму , зачем все сервера выключать *регионы страны .

если каксаеца 2 серваков слить в 1 сервер Изумрудный *Emerald (Восточное Побережье США)

*EU on Servera * one server na
    «1 сервер - распределяет на 8 серверов»? .
  7. RosweII

8. MikeCobretti

Guys pls where I should place the link ? It is not showing when I place it under my signature. Thx.
  9. Psyph

Well I didn't say it was functional. It's a step towards casual play though.
  10. DrChickenGeorge

• Up x 1
  11. Nitish Sharma

Guys,you're doing it all wrong at sniping
    http://stats.dasanfall.com/ps2/player/nsgdx
    Look for V10 and Parallax or see Spectre as we;;,btw,I had 34 kills and 224 deaths,I used it last week(Did 98 kill streak with 2 redeploys),changed the whole K/D around for it :)
    I'm not calling you anything,but stop fighting over the forums,I was reading every Reply to see if anyone knows about the ETA,though i checked twitter and got the news there,I could tell you some good sniping spots if you like,don't bring real life issues on forumside,k
    • Up x 1
  12. Arenthas

Me omw to Esamir Warpgate, to get to Hossin.
    can't wait for the update!

[IMG]
  13. SaintMecer

[IMG]
    • Up x 1
  14. susspect3

My launcher is updating ?
  15. MikeCobretti

FINALLY ...they are UP !
  16. Tarius0508

Yup took the entire conversation out of context. What you are throwing in your examples is comparing professional basketball level players into a pick up game. The only difference if you followed the conversation is that the non-professionals are trash talking the professionals instead of trying to get better, or even playing the game. You can be casual and still good but the expectations that you only spend 30 minutes a week playing and being good are a fantasy.

If you want to be casual, there is a way to be better without being "pro" and that is by supporting your team. My comments that you took out of context was basically saying that typically the people that start trash talking are the players who dont perform in this game at all on any level. We're not expecting them to be great but when all they contribute is starting trash talk on yells, then I would rather them go play minecraft.
  17. Bear with me

85mb patch and no patchnotes? Way to go SoE!
  18. Tarius0508

They added instant action, not for casuals, but to get people to where their is a fight. Its like going to google search typing something in and hitting "I'm feeling lucky" button. If you honestly think instant action is a "casual" feature then you are sorely mistaken.
  19. Tykune

Servers are up. Shut up and go play.
  20. SashsaACIII

UP- date !