Expect to pay SC or an arm and leg for class abilities

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Lucidius134, Feb 13, 2013.

1. Sevre

And how is that a problem? It must've been a pretty **** game with some terribad marketing and finance guys.

I don't see how that goes against anything I said.

A company is interested in making money by supplying the consumer with a product.
    With that in mind,
    Option A: We lower our prices or run sales to stay profitable : YOU WIN, COMPANY WINS.
    Option B: company refuses to keep competitive prices on their items, no one pays money and the game closes: Well, then you were right with all this doom and gloom business. YOU WIN AGAIN

But I'm willing to bet that SOE, considering the millions it costs to make an MMO ($20 million for EQ2, $18 million for Aion), is not in it to choose Option B.

If you view them as an evil corporation out to steel all your monies, then take a deep breath, realize you don't need to spend a dollar to enjoy it, and watch it fail. It is your choice as the consumer.

For me, I'm still loving it, but I'm not buying the AV turret -- and you can, too!
  2. cfnz

I'd expect it to be but I'm not confident enough to consider getting this until I know for sure how good or bad the implementation of account wide unlocks is.
  3. br4k3r

The game runs fine here. I wish people would stop complaining that it doesn't work as expected. Seriously. I waited for YEARS. YEARS. for this game to come out. I faithfully plugged away during alpha and beta, and spent some money towards weapons. I've advanced further in this game during the last few months than I ever did in the original. If you think that this game has issues, go play PS1 for a couple weeks, you'll be BEGGING to come back to PS2.

4. FateJH

This was not a worthwhile necro post. I'd cast Turn Undead if I could.
  5. Phyr

The tinfoil hat is strong with this one.
  6. Vertabrae

Please let old threads rest in peace. They deserve it.
  7. Lucidius134

I thought the same thing and made the darn thing.

R.I.P Sh!tty rage post.