everyone has access to recon darts?

Discussion in 'Test Server: Discussion' started by Raraldor, Feb 7, 2014.

1. Catch23

Actually i find the 3.4x much better on it. it also seems to share the 1,5 x HS multiplier with shotguns. If you miss the head, which can happen quite easily due to the bullet drop, even on stationary targets you have to pull out your primary. for the infiltrator its pretty good with a silenced SMG but for any other class: actually a bit worse. its ok with a shot gun, but a silenced pistol is better in most cases. a silenced Carb is better too.
    you get 50-60m range but cant make use of it if you arent sneaky as bullet drop and velocity makes aiming precisely (standing still and wainting for enemy to stop) pretty difficult.

there are many guns that feel really powerful in VR and are meh in practical gameplay. and then there guns that (already) feel meh in VR
  2. Mustarde

3. Tenebrae Aeterna

Took me about two minutes to adjust for the bullet drop, it's not difficult...drop never is. Granted, the anti-vehicle ammunition has an extremely horrible drop...but the normal and detect darts don't, you can overcome that with minimal effort. I like the 6x scope simply because I'd be using it with Stalker Cloaking as a, well, mini silenced sniper rifle. :p

I upvoted it, but I'm going to toss you a private message to propose something interesting that I'd like your opinion on...which goes completely against what was said haha.