Error G22

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by OneShadowWarrior, Nov 20, 2012.

1. Scarface

Any Sort of eta? would be great:)
  2. Olliekitty

That's all well and good, but all my friends and really anyone I'd trust to be a gunner or pilot for me are on Waterson. No Waterson is no PS2 playability for me, regardless of what the success rate on other servers is.
  3. Tpz_

Thanks for the response.
  4. Ashlander

woooot
  5. Crimson King

I feel like i'm in the league forums. We're all waiting for a red/mod to post lol
  6. Spacefish

I can make characters and play on other servers, but Waterson gives an instant crash at the front of the queue everytime!
  7. Light

For everyone getting this code i believe buying market items locks your character out. make a new toon and you should be able to play.
  8. TheBull

damnit. never ever smoke before your logged in. damnit.
  9. Scarface

And your basing this on what? making a new char dosnt make a diffrence.
  10. Torque221

Haven't bought any market items but I did put on the alpha camo gear.
  11. Noxx(ia)

I appears to occur only when trying to join a full server. I believe it's related to being put into the queue. I get no errors when joining empty servers.
  12. Oscuro

Are we going to be reimbursed time on our Alpha Squad perks?
  13. o.Solei.o

I am also having this issue on my main that I bought items on. I can make new characters or play characters I made earlier in the day fine, just not the one I've dumped a lot of Smedley Coins into. :eek: :(
  14. MeatballMobeus

Before I decided to buy the membership I wasnt getting any G errors, and now I am. Could it have something to do with the account?
  15. TheBull

I think "we are working on a fix means" The server is full, and the fix is the new east coast server >.>
  16. Goats

It has nothing to do with purchases, I'm getting it and haven't spent a dime.
  17. Professor

I also have not spent a dime no certs or station cash.
  18. Doozie

I think I can confirm the queue issue. I am getting a G22 crash on Waterson server (very high amount of players) and not on the Jaeger server.
  19. vonFelty

Hrm... I was getting the G22 error until I created another character and then played around for it for about an hour and then tried my old character. Maybe it is a fluke tho.
  20. Kirage

How are you playing when i press play it crashes ?