Error G22

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by OneShadowWarrior, Nov 20, 2012.

1. Goden

It seems queues have become an instant crash.
  2. Lethargic Fox

I can get into Mattherson, but when I try to log into my character on Waterson, I get the G22 error. The game files are fine. I'm wondering if it's the same for everyone, or if different people get G22 on different servers (I think I saw threads of people getting G22 when trying to get into mattherson).

Edit
    Although it looks like we've figured out the problem, I'm just going to add that I have not bought anything from the store, I have demo-ed the TR scout rifle though. Looks like it's really the que that's causing this.
  3. Match

I'm also getting this error, only on my character that purchased upgrades though.
  4. brunx

its definitely a server issue, i can log into servers with no que with no issue at all but anything with a que and i immediately get the g22 error on launch.
  5. xboxerdude

^quick patch and take out ques til you get you **** togeather Sony's greed = unplayablity for its customers I wonder how that karma will work out
  6. Oscuro

I only hope the devs compensate this lost time on our Alpha Squad perks. :(
    • Up x 1
  7. CikTR

Been playing all day fine and just recently got the G22 when I logged out and back in. Was in a Q earlier and got in fine but since I logged out I cannot get back in to Matherson.

**edit** i can log in to other servers and play with no error just not to Matherson where my main character is.
  8. lsp1

I keep getting this **** too, and I uninstalled and reinstalled. It also told me my server was unavailable, so I was forced to play on another.
  9. ME-tan

Whoops, my G4's turned back into G22 :|
  10. EzMan

Just found out that if you play on a medium population server with no que, you can play no problem. Seems to actually be a bug with the que system like some are guessing.
  11. Sebulous

The problem seems to be with the queue itself. For the supposed error code G22 fix (reinstall entire game) I could create a new character and load and play just fine. Log out of new character and play one that goes through queue, I crash every time. It is repeatable
  12. Brigog

Responses from devs would really be nice.... especially on launch day when multiple people are having the same problems and feel like they are talking to a wall.
  13. Big Ike

Same problem here, wait in in line, zero hits, crash!
  14. Pella

Same here. Only a few of us had the problem a few hours ago. Seems more wide spread now.
  15. Scarface

happpening to me too on waterson server as vanu
  16. Yil

I wouldn't reinstall despite what it says with the error code. I can play other characters just fine, just not my Waterson vanu.
  17. Mutato SOE

There's a few threads on this going, wanted to let you know that we think we have a fix in the works.

-Brad "Mutato" Wilcox
    • Up x 2
  18. 1stStrikeRecon

Re-installing does not work, DO NOT TRY IT.

I re-installed, same issue. It definitely seems to be a problem with the server/server queue. Even with a membership to bypass the queue (I currently have a membership), it still crashes me with a G22 error.
  19. Sarathor

same problem

Firma con problemas:
    Nombre del evento de problema:APPCRASH
    Nombre de la aplicación:planetSide2.exe
    Versión de la aplicación:0.0.0.0
    Marca de tiempo de la aplicación:50ab960e
    Nombre del módulo con errores:planetSide2.exe
    Versión del módulo con errores:0.0.0.0
    Marca de tiempo del módulo con errores:50ab960e
    Código de excepción:c0000005
    Desplazamiento de excepción:017ec854