Error G22

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by OneShadowWarrior, Nov 20, 2012.

1. 1stStrikeRecon

Validated Game Files, still G22 error. Trying re-install, though I doubt it will work.
  2. Phaden

Getting G22 error upon front of Queue. Restarted the client a few times and am now Validating files. Will re-install tomorrow if this doesn't work. At least Customer Service was quick and awesome for getting my account back to me!
  3. Olliekitty

Getting this error as well, nothing is working to fix it. :( How do you add a bug this big just transferring from beta to live?
  4. Effler

G22 after que. Validating did not help.
  5. SYPHONiCYDE

Yeah... Logged out to eat, came back to G22...

Definitely don't feel like waiting another 2 hours to reinstall the game :(
  6. Spacefish

Never even got into the game, just got home and was greeted with "error completing your request" followed by this G22 crash error once getting to the front of the queue. Had no problems in beta so I hope its just the servers!
  7. NightShift

Problem signature:
    Problem Event Name: APPCRASH
    Application Name: PlanetSide2.exe
    Application Version: 0.0.0.0
    Application Timestamp: 50ab960e
    Fault Module Name: PlanetSide2.exe
    Fault Module Version: 0.0.0.0
    Fault Module Timestamp: 50ab960e
    Exception Code: c0000005
    Exception Offset: 017ec854
    OS Version: 6.1.7600.2.0.0.256.1
    Locale ID: 1033
    Additional Information 1: 0a9e
    Additional Information 2: 0a9e372d3b4ad19135b953a78882e789
    Additional Information 3: 0a9e
    Additional Information 4: 0a9e372d3b4ad19135b953a78882e789
  8. Blaze007

Error G22 is server error , i try to make other player on other server all work find , when im go back on my server crash again qhit G22
  9. AlexFirestorm

Getting the same error, Half the time it wont let me past the launcher with a error message saying no details as to what the error is and then the other time it will crash with the error message at the char select and then it will crash when it forces me to sit in the queue for a while to the point where im almost into the game.

I attempted all the steps that was suggested in other posts on this issue and I still cant log into the game. So I don't know what to do but this is getting silly when during the beta never had one issue get into launch and now you cant even log into the game.
  10. NightShift

What server?
  11. Stormraught

T_T same error, validated game files and all that jazz. Only happens once your turn is up in Queue, Server Mattherson EAST
  12. Blaze007

Ok now is only caracter error , i creat other char on same server , is work. So try to make other char for the moment Sony will repair this ****.
  13. Yil

14. Evilacid

I tried to make a new character on a different server but I still got the same error. :/
  15. Crimson King

I see I'm not the only one getting this error
  16. dasaint66

Was playing all day and recently started getting this error, I think some kind of auto-update caused it.
  17. Faidwen

Try on a server without a QUEUE, on a medium server... I bet it fixes the issue!! I think there is some muddled up code in their queueing...
  18. ME-tan

I set the game to run as administrator and now I'm getting constant G4 errors.
  19. EzMan

Played for 5 minutes then had to get off to do something else. Can no longer play because of this error.

I have tried making new characters on the server I am playing on (Mattherson), and others, with no luck.

I swear, playing games on their release date is always just terrible...
  20. sunjo

I'm also getting the G22 error. I logged out for about 45 minutes to eat after playing for a couple hours. I try logging back in and keep getting this error. I have tried doing the Validate Files and it didn't help. I really don't want to reinstall so I'm hoping someone from SOE can comment on this.