Error G22

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by OneShadowWarrior, Nov 20, 2012.

1. OneShadowWarrior

I keep getting Error G22 when trying to login
  2. MrHanMan

I'm getting the same thing. I pick my character, and it crashes with this error.
  3. Brigog

Played for hours today and now I log in to get the G22 Error over and over again. Really hope they are extending our boosts we paid for to compensate for time we couldnt even log in.
  4. Hael

Pretty sure the servers just went down
  5. ME-tan

I'm getting it, too.
  6. 1stStrikeRecon

I'm getting the same error. I was playing fine for most of the day; I logged out for a moment, but now that I'm trying to get back in, I'm constantly getting G22 errors. A person on the NAT/LAN network with me JUST installed the game as well, and is getting the same problems. Which is weird, considering he JUST finished installing the game. Not sure what's wrong.
  7. NightShift

I was playing for a few hours went Afk in game to get dinner and my game crashed

Haven't bin able to get back on since

I almost did i made it to the queues and minimized and it crashed then again when i was joining the server (WaterSon)
  8. Jingle

I am getting this error as well, and was able to play fine earlier in the day (and through beta). I logged out to eat and then decided to buy membership for a month and now I cannot get in at all.
  9. Andor

serious? i uninstalled and started reinstalling because i thought maybe i forgot to uninstall some of the beta, lame. =.=
  10. Legato

Did anyone else purchase add on gear? It's strange I can play on characters that didn't buy anything, but I can't play on my main that purchased the armor bundle...
  11. xboxerdude

I'm having the same problems I went to eat and now I cant get in :(
  12. Desert

same problem here
  13. Hael

Just fixed it. On the launcher hit the little icon in the bottom left to go "advanced" and then validate the game files
  14. Hooligan

Same here.... Played fine for about 6 hours then took a break came back and now I crash on character select....
  15. TribbleFluffer

i just did that, game still wount launch
  16. Oscuro

I am now having the same problem as well.

I went AFK to go take care of my niece and feed the dog. Came back to a message that said that I was kicked off the server for inactivity. I pressed OK and immediately went back to be welcomed by a long queue. I stayed in queue for more than 8-10 minutes and once I was near the end of my queue-time, my game crashed to desktop and received an "Error Code G22".

I then tried going back in, but my launcher was not allowing me to Launch the game due to some launcher error. So I validated my game files and fixed the launcher error... But that did not fix the crash to desktop error from within the game where I am prompted with a Error Code G22.

I am not up for uninstalling and reinstalling this huge game. Took me too long. Please tell me there is an easier fix to this.
  17. kicnlag

Having the same problem on two computers both had been in game before. Getting this error:

18. JuniorWarden

I have attempted validating files through steam AND launchpad, same G22 error crash after selecting a character.
  19. F U P S

I have attempted to validate files (through wrench icon) and am receiving the G22 error after I select "play".
  20. Squishylizard

G22, just installed the game a couple hours ago via steam. Played for about 30 minutes then exited after modifying graphics settings. Can get to queue but never any further.