Devil Dogs Annihilator Test Squad **Video**

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Dzuari, Jan 15, 2013.

1. Pengalor

Riiiiight. So, if you were referring to his comment about racism then why didn't you say racism (especially since none of the other parts of their post refers to any kind of ignorance)? I also like that you seem to assume that everyone should understand that when you say 'ignorance' you were really talking about 'racism' even though that's a personal connection you made and is not at all objective.
  2. Lopshot

Your comment just shows you don't understand what his quote mean's.
  3. Antivide

I look in the mirror, and all I see is a rational human being that isn't in a cult.

Call the kettle black, I can do the same.
  4. Cyridius

Buzz and TE were the first outfit to fully incorporate the Annhilator into their play. Doesn't mean the 666 can't have fun with our tactic aswell. That's how things develop. As far as I'm concerned, any time infantry beat vehicles makes me happy.
    As for this whole countdown business, we have the numbers to the point it doesn't matter. If you're one squad trying to make a difference, maybe. We were and are facing down vehicles several times the number in 666's video, we couldn't really afford to time everything in sync when we know the end result is the same anyways.

Also, check Buzz's stream now - 330 viewers, nearly 1million views. TB is largely irrelevent, all of his subscribers already know about PS2, he's been doing coverage since Pre-Alpha. Buzz is on twitch - people see that stream on the twitch page, they don't go actively looking for it. People interested in this game will go and watch a livestream of it aswell, and hey, Buzz's is the biggest one.
    People claiming Buzz doesn't bring anything for this game aren't thinking their statements through, or have and are lying.

I dunno what the obsession is with Buzz, honestly. This thread is about the Devil Dogs and what they managed to do.
    • Up x 2
  5. Novmiech

What is peoples fascination with calling each other "boys" over in game comms?
  6. McFatal

Who cares how I articulated my response? It doesn't take a genius to figure out what I was saying, geez.
  7. Dreadnaut

You're doing it wrong...

DO NOT lock up your target until the 'call' is made by your Engineer then the enemy doesn't know it's coming till the last second and they don't have time to react.

Your Engineer should be making all the calls on targets, he's the least busy of the bunch. Besides, make him work for all the free XP he's getting.

Engineer says, "Lock onto 'X' in 3...2...1...LOCK"

THEN they all zoom and lock on while holding down the fire button.

/the end
  8. Dreadnaut

If you think SOE will lose 500 customers is Buzz ever got banned, you need to have your head checked.
  9. Dreadnaut

That's such a ridiculous statement...some of you TE guys are so full of yourselves. You wonder why you get a bad wrap??

I was leading squads of Annihilators before I ever saw a YouTube video of anyone else doing it. Does that mean I was the first to do it? Heck no!!

Even though I hadn't yet seen anyone else do it ingame or in a video doesn't mean I'd be so pompous to think we were the first outfit to do it.
  10. DamageKing

Outfit: Azure Twilight (your signature).

Oh, that explains it. You are wrong, and there are recordings of streams against your outfit to prove it. Plus, you (AT) being constantly beaten by TE in-game makes your statement a very weak attempt at getting even.
  11. Dreadnaut

I have to laugh at every single one of you that thinks you're just outright better than everyone else. It's just silly, and makes you look like a child.

I'm wrong about what? Recordings of my Outfit prove I've never run Annihilator squads?? Could your statement get any more obtuse?? What about my statement says I'm "getting even???" Your response is absurd and without any merit. My response was clear that TE claiming they are the 'creators' of the Annihilator squad idea is just a lofty claim that's impossible to prove...so why say it?? It's dumb.

We've pushed TE out of many a base, and TE has done the same to us. Who cares?

I think it's hysterical because if we weren't here, TE wouldn't have big fights most of the time. Sure there are other VS on the server, but you'd see 3 platoons of people just disappear...Do you understand how BORING the game would be if you had no one to fight on a nightly basis???

I'm also not afraid to put who I am, what server I'm on, and my Outfit in my Signature. I don't have anything to hide.

Your attempt at making fun of me for the Outfit I'm in is like making fun of a clown for having a red nose and floppy shoes.
    • Up x 1
  12. Dreadnaut

How about that TE push on Crossroads for an hour before the Server went down and completely failed over, and over, and over again. What were you saying about AT being constantly beaten?

In the words of our dear friend Doc Holiday, "Oh sorry, I forgot all about you. You can go now."

Thanks for playing.
  13. R-A-B

I love the tactic as I thought of but never implemented it myself, glad to see it is as effective as I thought it would be.
    I do think it shows a clear distinction of why some people have a problem with rockets at the moment. Despite the fact they are supposed to be for different roles everyone used to get the G2A launcher because it could be effectively fired against tanks with little downside. Now with the annihilator as the obvious choice the effect is increased significantly in areas of fighting because of the LOS to so many HA annihilator bearers just itching to blow something up.

I feel they need some tweaking so they are a little more specific again as the decreased damage seemed to only be a downside in small battles.

I find it difficult to fully explain in terms that don't seem like QQ and I sure as hell don't want to return to the days of lib spam from hell. It's just any flyer seems to be a flying coffin if you want to go where the fight is.