Devil Dogs Annihilator Test Squad **Video**

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Dzuari, Jan 15, 2013.

1. Dzuari

We run ops pretty much every day and even when we don't have Ops commanders our division squad leads and platoon leads are trained to communicate and work together.
  2. TheEvilBlight

At 300-400m, considering the inherent maneuverability velocity of the vehicles and velocity of unguided weapons, use your guided weapons. When they get closer, dumbfire the living daylights out of enemy armor. Different tools for different jobs.

Simple as that. Everyone shake hands and go kill each other ingame.
    • Up x 1
  3. UrMom306

I don't play for TE (play on Jaegar) but I can say this, if he got banned and TE dissolved (for whatever reason) that would be a sad day, they bring a lot of players to the game. more players = more fun
  4. MarkAntony

You mean from 100m to 400m right? rockets are way to slow and easy to avoid.
    Other than that you are completely right!
    • Up x 1
  5. vrcarnage

Yup thats why I don't listen to most of the negative stuff on these forums. To many people base things off of 1 v 1. My buddies and my self use this weapon to great effect.
  6. hostilechild

The annihilator is good vs vehicles if you have the higher ground. Lower ground it hits in front of them.

And in that video did it ever hit an aircraft? Don't remember seeing it hit one. That is where its really lacking is a burst speed to hit aircraft and able to hit them head on. 1 in 10 vs aircraft i don't bother, i lock-on just to watch them run. They are more likely to crash into something than die to my annihilator. And to the flying tank(lib) its like a gnat biting an elephant.

Should be renamed the groundinator.
  7. Bearcat

You think his video is better since he is "more famous"? He's only more "famous" because of all of the videos of him freaking out on TeamSpeak and broadcasting outrageously childish stuff in game.

To the OP. I liked the video :)
  8. Nephera

Sadly that is the easiest way to be popular on youtube.
    • Up x 2
  9. JojoTheSlayer

Really?
    You are gonna claim focus fire was invented in PS2? :rolleyes:

I am NC, but I have no affiliation with 666, but that remark is just etarded Dulu.
    • Up x 1
  10. Dzuari

ya EFS with racer can sometimes outrun them but we killed quite a few mosi and libs in the video.
  11. Dzuari

:) i just watched the BCP video, its more of a, "platoon direct your fire", they don't do any volley launching, just spam, which works fine for an entire platoon :).
  12. TheEvilBlight

I would agree on 100, but there's always stupid tanks that park and are asking to get nailed. But generally against any moving target, you need to be some kind of god, or extremely lucky to have consistent accuracy.
  13. shadowkhat

buzz is ok when he's not being a dick... thats the problem, he's always yelling and screaming callign people names.. there is no reason to be so rude on an online game... little kids on xbox do that, there is no reason for an adult to act like my 9 year old cousin on xbox. i've seen buzz's stream when he's not being a A-hat and he does good, he makes better decisions when he's not pissed off, and does a much better job when he's not yelling and screaming at people.

yes Buzz cut brings publicity to PS2.... the only problem is most of it is bad and no matter how much good publicity you bring, when you end up having a soundboard made of you ranting and razing on command chat sounding like a 8 year old that just learned bad words, then that is nothing but bad publicity, that is NOT what ps2 needs.

my advice... buzz, dude when you start getting pissed count to 10, seriously just calm down.
  14. Maidere

15. Bloodlet

Except what he said isn't true.
  16. TheEvilBlight

It does better than the empire-specific G2A's. It's faster and tracks for longer distances, the two weaknesses of the G2A weapons of the day.

Present G2A works when you lock and fire one straight into their teeth when they're diving at you, but...
  17. Jaloro

I'm in the EU so I'll never be in the Enclave. What I can say that pretty much the only reason i'm playing (and paying for) PS2 right now is BCP's videos and stream. Yes his behaviour is sociopathic and clearly that means you will love him or hate him but he is unfailingly entertaining and his troops clearly have a good time. I'd join the Enclave immediately if I could play at their times.

That said this is contributing to a complete derail from the OP's post so apologies for that.
  18. Citizen H

The Enclave makes up probably 50% of Mattherson's TR population on any given night.
    Probably not a good thing if they left en masse, because the server would tank soon after from the imbalance.

Depite his faults, BCP has the most popular PS2 stream and has probably made more people aware of the game via that stream than SOEs marketing department's efforts. He's at the top of the leaderboard and did it legitimately, which is more than some can say. Plus, he's spoken out a lot on the game's and TR's behalf and pushed for changes many people agree the game needs.

And, from what I can see, SOE and some people in the community antagonize him at least as much, if not more, than I've seen him do to anyone else. It just makes them look unprofessional and small.

I'd never join the Enclave, but as a Mattherson TR player I feel he's done more for TR, the game and my experience playing it than some people on SOE's payroll and some community members.
  19. USD

We make up maybe 7%. We've done tests.
  20. Kunotron

To be fair to Buzz, most of the videos that people get their opinion about him from are the ones that he is yelling and screaming. I'm sure the ones when he is not doing that barely get any views, even if that is possibly the norm.

The way the forums portray this guy is the same way FOX News portrays President Obama, or the way MSNBC portrays former President Bush.